WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have you all learned nothing? they’re gonna book him like a god until he signs a new contract and then cool him right off. 

but if he doesn’t resign, i don’t want him to sign anywhere else exclusively. he’s a guy i would like to freelance. too many people already fighting for TV time on AEW. if he’s done by April, wouldn’t the no compete clause be done by the time G1 starts? 👀

It wouldn't shock me to see him leave, but it wouldn't shock me to see him stay. They'll offer him mega money to stay, and I could see Triple H asking him to be a coach at the PC or a producer. He's 40 and got plenty of miles on the clock, but wrestlers seem to be more aware that they want to wind down younger than previous generations. Cesaro seems like he could be one of them guys. But I could see him leaving to have a crack at AEW and get the recognition he deserves and be a World Champion. I'd love to see him in New Japan 

7 minutes ago, EJ! said:

If he’s done by April, wouldn’t the no compete clause be done by the time G1 starts? 👀

If he leaves once his contract expires then there won't be a no compete clause (as was the case with Moxley, when he left WWE) - there's only a no compete clause if someone is released while they're still under contract.

Edited by dje_wba

5 minutes ago, dje_wba said:

If he leaves once his contract expires then there won't be a no compete clause (as was the case with Moxley, when he left WWE) - there's only a no compete clause if someone is released while they're still under contract.

ah. well there ya go. do that...and then re-sign

2 hours ago, Generations said:

Cesaro in AEW would be cool...but, not if he's gonna end up like Miro's lame ass. 

Cesaro to Japan sounds like a better fit to me.

I don't think he and Miro are comparable. It feels like Miro is burnt out in a lot of ways, and wanting to just plug himself as a streamer. I think Cesaro would be way more fired up to deliver ala Moxley, PAC or Brodie. And just like them, I think he would want a contract that would allow maneuverability to New Japan or whatever else.

Has Cesaro in the past even mentioned any plans or so, how he feels about his WWE run and all?
Because if he is quite happy where he is, then there is nothing really to talk about i think.

And personally i dont feel it from him, like he is a guy that is unhappy with his standing and wants more.
I dont  get this feeling at all...but maybe im wrong on that.

i'll never forget nor forgive Vince for what he said about Cesaro on Austin's podcast.

"I don't know why Cesaro isn't resonating  with the fans, maybe it's because he's Swiss"

that was the moment i had a feeling Cesaro would never get a main event push. and that was the time when he was hot. mass crown reaction and  i believe that was when he was doing the swing. and just the look on Steve Austins face when Vince said that you could see Steve was dumbfounded.

Sad to see Shaul having to deal again with this, she dealt with mental health issues a few times now...hope she gets help and things will turn out good.
I get the feeling it has to do with her returning to wrestling, she seems to put a lot of pressure onto her because of who she is.
But she doesnt need to, just do your thing and be happy.
Nobody expects her to be her father or so.

Oh man, i hope Funk pulls through and recovers from whatever he deals with.

Why is Bow Wow wanting to wrestle a drama worthy thing @Fight Me. the last thing i remember about him was when he was a child...jesus im old.
Dont know what he did in the last 15 years or so, but if its his dream, go for it dude.
As long as he works hard and doesnt think his "fame" can make things happen, im cool with every "Celebrity" who wants to step into the ring.

I don't have anything against BowWow if he wants to take a serious stab at pro wrestling...but, he doesn't really have the right to name drop Mysterio. Especially while Mysterio is trying to do a storyline with his son. Kinda puts unfair pressure on him to actually answer BowWow/follow through with what he's proposing. Also, I'd say it's "drama" because it's out of the ordinary. Never really took this thread to specifically be about negative things...just strange or interesting things that don't fit elsewhere.

Edited by Generations