EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

What!? That so out of nowhere and he is still young with no sign of addiction. What happened? I don't watch AEW, was he featured lately?

Non-COVID related lung issue. Brodie has been off TV since October I believe, after dropping the TNT title.

16 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Not suprising at all they were training with that other dude who was a sexual deviant a few months ago.

Chasyn Rance gross ass. Richolas disappoints me sometimes. i guarantee if enough people press him about this he’ll post some happy go lucky smiley face response about acceptance or some shit like that. you got hella wrestling friends, how hard is it to just avoid these guys?

anyway

i love how he just doesn’t get it. “they think i’m coming to take their spot” you *censored*ing senile idiot. somehow out of all the big name legends that come back, you’re the only one they have a problem with and you just can’t figure out why. 

Thats what he always was worried about, others "stealing" his spot.
Because for Hogan, only hogan matters.

That sad reality, was always a tough pill to swallow.
When you look back how he talked about Hulkamaniacs and the fans, the fans blah blah...he never gave a damn about them.
It was all just for him.

He held others down etc for no other reason than fearing they would steal his spot.

He never understood anything beside that.
In 2021 its not stealing his spot, its because he is a god damn racist garbage person.

On 1/5/2021 at 12:24 PM, Lunchbox said:

I mean the roster has to be what over 30% black/POC now? Might be a reason why people are cold. 

yeah, doesn't help that his "apology" for his racist tirade was basically, "don't get caught on camera or trust people to keep things a secret," and not because he was horribly racist. 

not necessarily drama but it’s that time of year again:

for selfish reasons, i would love for him to be more accessible but logically? probably not a good idea. i don’t know if they’ll let him be him. NXT is the best landing spot obviously, but i can’t see Vince not falling in love with him (for a few weeks).

honestly, if he truly wants to come stateside, AEW seems like a better fit even though i would worry about the overlap between him and Kenneth as characters, but i guess the same can be said for him and Balor as well. i don’t know but there sure are a ton of matches in WWE for him i would want to see.

I fear he'll get lost in the shuffle, even in NXT with Kross, Balor, UE...

Also, I know NJPW's had a period last year where they didn't have crowds but it'd be kinda weird to see him main event a packed Tokyo Dome then go to the Thunderdome/Capitol Wrestling Center lol

As of rn I'll believe it when I see it, otherwise I think he's staying put in NJPW and we're all being worked.

Not to mention Wrestling Observer said that Jay White signed a 7-year deal back in 2018 so his contract isn't even close to expiring

7 year contract? Jeeze.

I could never commit to a job for that long. I mean...I might end up staying one place for that long just because it works out...but, I could never say "yeah...you own me for 7 years".  Honestly, I think 2 is about all I could do...and anything more than 4 would start to give me serious anxiety. 

Edited by Generations

Mans could have stayed quiet about having a parler account for a few more days and no one would have known.

Now that shit is dead, and he ousted himself for nothing.

I mean...we all knew he was right-wing...but, it was nice when we could pretend that he was one of the "different" ones.

Edited by Generations