• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Being in WWE is so crazy. One minute you get a big moment at Survivor Series, potential WWE Championship contender and a nice documentary on the network. The next minute you're on Main Event and back to training apparently.

Regarding talent being sent down to the PC, Prichard was the one who snitched to Vince apparently 

According to Ringside News, WWE Executive Bruce Prichard has been burying the way NXT trains talent to company Chairman Vince McMahon, a move that could potentially explain McMahon’s decision to send several wrestlers back to the WWE Performance Center for training, which included former NXT champion Keith Lee. 

The report mentions that Prichard has a lot of influence over McMahon, and has made it known that he is “not a fan” of the way NXT wrestler’s work. He is also said to be one of the most powerful men behind-the-scenes aside from the McMahon’s, along with Kevin Dunn. 

Besides Lee the other notable stars who were told to return to the PC was Otis, Omos, Dabbo Katto, and Mace from RETRIBUTION.

all of this and they can’t grant Aleister Black his wish 

I dont really get Carmella since i find her wrestling super bland and her gimmick work boring...but the rest, yeah.
I guess those lists arent just one page long.
But what about Andrade? The guy has it all and is criminally badly used.
Or *censored*ing SHINSUKE NAKAMURA...dude, you have SHINSUKE NAKAMURA in your roster and put him in a forgettable mid card? Are you *censored*ing Drunk WWE?

But either way...yes, give Cesaro a god damn huge main event push for gods sake.

Guest Fight Me.

For those who don't know, GCW has been running shows called The Collective during Mania weekend the past couple years. They include very big attractions such as Janela's Spring Break, Bloodsport, Effy's Big Gay Brunch, etc. This is *censored*ed.

Edited by Fight Me.