WWE Drama

EJ!

10 hours ago, -BoD- said:

Regarding Chris Jericho and his political stance, if y'all liked him and thought he was the GOAT before you started disagreeing with his views, then you are all petty as *Censored* and a prime example of what is wrong with this world. I disagree with the man as well, but I am also an adult that can seperate a persons personal views from their career and accomplishments.

News flash, folks, Jericho has always been this way, put your big boy/girl pants on and quit complaining because somebody thinks differently than you.

Drop the aggressive bullshit man, its not necessary here.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rock supporting Biden was great, and he'd probably be the only Republican I'd support, along with Cena, as both advocate for getting along and aren't about hate, bigotry, or lies. Also depends on their economical views.

However, if Jericho did donate money to Trump, then he's complicit in the harmful things Trump has done, especially if he's publicly supported Trump. Could have even influenced his fans to vote for Trump as well, which in turn gives Trump the power to do harmful things to others. On top of hurting the LGBT+ communities, Trump has also advocated for violence against BLM protesters and supports bigotry against Muslims. Jericho shouldn't be supporting that, even if he thinks Trump speaks "frankly." 

Hes a cool dude.
I saw a few tweets that say he just said it to get cheap pops and stuff, and my first thought was "And?"
The man simply pointed out that white nationalism, chauvinism and neo-facism are bad things...how can this not be universally agreed on?

Its like when a celebrity goes "racism is bad" and some assclowns go "Urgh, another celebrity getting political"
Dude, in what world is that political and pissing you off that much...what is wrong with you?

Anyway...Yeah Reed is cool.

5 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

jPjr1AT.jpglol

I-

How can she think that when her company literally has employees who contracted covid, even if they've survived? 

4 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

The one year i didn't get the flu was last year when i got my first ever flu shot.

Last year was my first time getting the flu shot in over a decade or two, and up to then I've never gotten the flu as far as I know. Still holds.

Got it because I read how not getting the vaccine could affect others who may have heart issues or something. 

When history should have taught us one thing, then that we are to most fragile beings out there.
How people can be so dumb to be against vaccine, is beyond me.

The good thing for thosee people is that we as society did a lot to protect even those idiots, which i hate a bit because natural selection would do the job just fine.
Kinda sad to see Jax being one of idiots, but not too unexpected.