WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, growing up, Jericho was always my THE favourite wrestler. Tbh, can't say I'm a fan at all anymore. 

At least about Taker, I could understand, in terms of being that kind of guy that is pretty conservative and everything, but I don't remember him ever being a douche about it. Even like AJ Styles, overall he is a likeable familly guy with a positive mentality, even though he believes in stupid shit and not even actually homophobic like it's trying to be portayed on the internet. Hell, even Randy Orton, who was always a massive jerk in numerous counts of life, grew the *Censored* up, realised what is what and took a firm stance about BLM. 

Jerucho though, he is just being an ignorant dick. 

And also, the fact that Mustafa Ali is a heel with his gimmick is just... Idk even know how to call it anymore. Can't they just at least be a douche corporation that at least pretends that they care? 

*Censored* Vince, *Censored* Dunne, *Censored* Pritchard and everybody else who sees that as ok and is pushing it. 

Edited by AONO.

Eh, don't see anything wrong with that. I don't know how badly Artem wanted to be a dad or how much he's looking forward to it, but Nikki has always wanted a kid, and that article says she had a scare? If Artem does love Matteo and want to be with him as well, then it should be a joint custody. 

Regarding Chris Jericho and his political stance, if y'all liked him and thought he was the GOAT before you started disagreeing with his views, then you are all petty as *Censored* and a prime example of what is wrong with this world. I disagree with the man as well, but I am also an adult that can seperate a persons personal views from their career and accomplishments.

News flash, folks, Jericho has always been this way, put your big boy/girl pants on and quit complaining because somebody thinks differently than you.

1 hour ago, -BoD- said:

Regarding Chris Jericho and his political stance, if y'all liked him and thought he was the GOAT before you started disagreeing with his views, then you are all petty as *Censored* and a prime example of what is wrong with this world. I disagree with the man as well, but I am also an adult that can seperate a persons personal views from their career and accomplishments.

News flash, folks, Jericho has always been this way, put your big boy/girl pants on and quit complaining because somebody thinks differently than you.

A persons political views, even more so when they are willing to donate money and stuff...is a reflection of who they are as a person.
Politics are an important cornerstone of society that can make a persons life good or a living hell...and Jericho donated to the people who did the second.
And you come in here with all the arrogance of a petulant child, thinking you are an Adult and mature because you dont give a damn about people whos lives have been screwed up, maybe even thanks to jerichos donation.

Coming in here talking all big about people should put on their big boy/girl pants and stop complaining...while complaining in a childish way just because you cant handle people being critical of him.

News flash, people can be critical of a person for whatever the they want, put your big boy/girl pants on and quit complaining because somebody thinks differently than you.

2 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

A persons political views, even more so when they are willing to donate money and stuff...is a reflection of who they are as a person.
Politics are an important cornerstone of society that can make a persons life good or a living hell...and Jericho donated to the people who did the second.
And you come in here with all the arrogance of a petulant child, thinking you are an Adult and mature because you dont give a damn about people whos lives have been screwed up, maybe even thanks to jerichos donation.

Coming in here talking all big about people should put on their big boy/girl pants and stop complaining...while complaining in a childish way just because you cant handle people being critical of him.

News flash, people can be critical of a person for whatever the they want, put your big boy/girl pants on and quit complaining because somebody thinks differently than you.

Please tell me how your life or anybody elses was affected by Jericho donating that money? Oh, that's right, it wasn't. You have no proof of that because it is a baseless claim, and you're only giving it because you disagree with his beliefs. 

Jericho simply gave his money to who he believed in, just like every other celebrity that endorses and donates to these scum bags.

I bet you were riding The Rocks dick when he endorsed Biden, weren't ya? Because that is your party, but if the roles were reversed, you'd be saying the same thing about Dwayne.

And I'm arrogant? Take a look in the mirror buddy.

24 minutes ago, -BoD- said:

Please tell me how your life or anybody elses was affected by Jericho donating that money? Oh, that's right, it wasn't. You have no proof of that because it is a baseless claim, and you're only giving it because you disagree with his beliefs. 

Jericho simply gave his money to who he believed in, just like every other celebrity that endorses and donates to these scum bags.

I bet you were riding The Rocks dick when he endorsed Biden, weren't ya? Because that is your party, but if the roles were reversed, you'd be saying the same thing about Dwayne.

And I'm arrogant? Take a look in the mirror buddy.

Trump has barred transgender people from openly serving in the military, rolled back protections for trans students, flat-funded HIV/AIDS work globally and pushed for exemptions that would allow health care providers to refuse care to transgender people and those with HIV/AIDS. He barred U.S. embassies from flying pride flags, typically done in June to mark global Pride Month.

Just to name very few things that for example were making the lives of the LGBT community harder, you can check glaad for more information...which we all are sure you will totally do.
Jericho giving money to Trump, helped campaigning and made things like this possible...he activly supported this kind of things, even worse than some twitter clown because he donated money the Trump campaign could use activly.

And yeah, i disagree with people that think the LGBT community doesnt deserve rights...you may think otherwise, but i think people deserve basic human rights without being limited in their sexuality, gender or what they believe in.

Well i was never questioning the rocks political standpoint.
For the longest part i thought he was a republican which was okay because there is a huge difference between a trumpee and a modern republican.
Of course i was glad that the rock endorsed someone who doesnt openly hate the lgbt community or so, that was a bonus.
And some fantasy "ifs" dont matter, its just another incredible weak excuse for anything.
There was never any question if Dwayne Johnson would be endorsing Trump.

And yeah, you come in here with this big "im an adult, you guys are just petty blablabla, put your big boy/girl pants on and stop complaining" whiny nonsense, thinking you are above it and that people who have a problem with a persons political standpoint are just some whiny babies.
All that while whining like a petulant child over people not sharing your beliefs.

14 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

Trump has barred transgender people from openly serving in the military, rolled back protections for trans students, flat-funded HIV/AIDS work globally and pushed for exemptions that would allow health care providers to refuse care to transgender people and those with HIV/AIDS. He barred U.S. embassies from flying pride flags, typically done in June to mark global Pride Month.

Just to name very few things that for example were making the lives of the LGBT community harder, you can check glaad for more information...which we all are sure you will totally do.
Jericho giving money to Trump, helped campaigning and made things like this possible...he activly supported this kind of things, even worse than some twitter clown because he donated money the Trump campaign could use activly.

And yeah, i disagree with people that think the LGBT community doesnt deserve rights...you may think otherwise, but i think people deserve basic human rights without being limited in their sexuality, gender or what they believe in.

Well i was never questioning the rocks political standpoint.
For the longest part i thought he was a republican which was okay because there is a huge difference between a trumpee and a modern republican.
Of course i was glad that the rock endorsed someone who doesnt openly hate the lgbt community or so, that was a bonus.
And some fantasy "ifs" dont matter, its just another incredible weak excuse for anything.
There was never any question if Dwayne Johnson would be endorsing Trump.

And yeah, you come in here with this big "im an adult, you guys are just petty blablabla, put your big boy/girl pants on and stop complaining" whiny nonsense, thinking you are above it and that people who have a problem with a persons political standpoint are just some whiny babies.
All that while whining like a petulant child over people not sharing your beliefs.

The straw you're reaching for isn't there. You have mistaken Trumps views for Jericho's somply because he supports him. Not to my knowledge, so correct me if I am wrong, but Jericho has not openly stated anything regarding LGBT, or stated anything to make it seem like he is against any of that.

I won't comment on the transgender military statement because my previous statement is relevant in my opinion.

We don't know why Jericho supported Trump, and we can't cast baseless claims about what he believes simply because of what Trump believes. That is arrogant, and unfair to Jericho to claim that he had an involvement in any of this. His donation did little to nothing to help Trump. It is the votes that matter.

I'm not above you, friend. I am human just like you, and I apologize if I came off that way. You read things and you reply in the heat of the moment, and that's on me.

There are no races, genders, we are human. That's it. And until we start acting like it, nothing with change, no matter who we have in office. Every election it just gets worse until a mass tragity happens that brings us all together, and the the cycle just repeats itself. Drop the titles and then we will get shit done.

Dang, this dude came in here to start a wildfire lmao.

Regarding Jericho, he strikes me as the type of guy who plays the "I don't read into politics, but I like that Trump speaks his mind and doesn't care!" type of guy. Meaning while I don't think he shares Trump's absolutely hateful views, he's ignorant to the point of not acknowledging them, nor the damage his donation and vote could cause for other people.

He's still the GOAT as far as pro wrestling, but....yeah, dude needs to look at the world and people around him and understand exactly what he's voting for.

But then, not like I know Jericho in real life. Maybe he is a doucheface bigot. It's just not the vibe I've gotten from reading his books, listening to podcasts, etc, while living in an ignorant bubble? Yeah, that I can totally see.