WWE Drama

EJ!

10 hours ago, M3J said:

Steady paycheck and exposure possibly leading them to better pay out of WWE? I mean, old-timers criticize wrestlers for not speaking up and being comfortable with job and pay security instead of trying to stand out and take risks. Plus, they probably think they'll be lucky and become the next Austin or Styles, but I'm betting most have no idea what WWE is really like. 

I could accept that 5 or 6 years ago but at this point I'd say that cat is thoroughly out of the bag in terms of what tends to happen to the majority of indy guys that sign with them.

I dunno, just seems like the majority of pro wrestling has completely lost the ability to think in the long term.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats super awful of the wwe on so many levels.
You can tell that being on Twitch, streaming and interacting with the people really is important to her.
WWE trying to take this away from her and the others, looks super bad and they lean really far out of the window with this.

There is only so much the workers accept and swallow before pushing back.
And seeing as how the wwe product is declining in terms of the fans, they should be very carefull.
Because the contracts of tv stations etc will be up one day, and if they then see the wwe as valueable as when they signed contracts...im not sure.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, she posted more on her IG story about him not coming home for days now and having a drinking problems. Damn, I feel for their kids. They have so many too lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Oh man, things have been weird for months now with Kylie...i wonder what this is all about.
I hope its not something too serious and that she can deal with whatever it is that she is dealing with.
She seems so likeable, i wish her all the best.