WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2020/08/16/obsessed-with-lutz-homeowner-south-carolina-man-came-to-kidnap-him-sheriff-says/

Investigators did not identify the victim, but the home where the suspect was arrested is owned by Daria Berenato, 26, who performs for WWE under the name Sonya Deville and stars in the E! cable channel reality TV series Total Divas.

Phillip A. Thomas II, 24, began planning the abduction eight months ago, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

Thomas parked his car around midnight at Idlewild Church off Dale Mabry Highway and Van Dyke Road in Lutz and walked to a home within the Promenade at Lake Park subdivision along Pine Hammock Boulevard, the Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.

Thomas cut a hole in the patio screen and remained on the patio three to four hours while watching and listening through the windows. At 2:43 a.m., after the homeowner had gone to bed, Thomas entered the home through a sliding glass door, activating the alarm.

The homeowner looked out a window, spotted Thomas on the property and fled with a guest in a car. The homeowner called 911.

Thomas was still in the house when deputies arrived. He was carrying a knife, plastic zip ties, duct tape, mace and other items and told deputies he was planning to take the homeowner hostage.

Thomas, listed on a jail booking sheet as an Applebee’s crew member, has been charged with aggravated stalking, armed burglary of a dwelling, attempted armed kidnapping, and criminal mischief. He was being held without bail.

“Our deputies are unveiling the suspect’s disturbing obsession with this homeowner who he had never met, but stalked on social media for years,” Sheriff Chad Chronister said in the news release. “It’s frightening to think of all the ways this incident could have played out had the home alarm not gone off and alerted the homeowner of an intruder.”

More  via the link

22 hours ago, M3J said:

Scary shit for women. 

Ignorant statement. Stalking can happen to anyone. Age, race, gender don’t matter. 

On another note: 

https://www.twitter.com/SonyaDevilleWWE/status/1295164230593843200

Happy to see she’s OK. Having a stalker is NOT a fun experience. Hope she gets all the help she needs.

3 hours ago, King RyderFan said:

Ignorant statement. Stalking can happen to anyone. Age, race, gender don’t matter. 

On another note: 

https://www.twitter.com/SonyaDevilleWWE/status/1295164230593843200

Happy to see she’s OK. Having a stalker is NOT a fun experience. Hope she gets all the help she needs.

no, your contradiction is an actual ignorant statement, especially when you claim gender doesn't matter. Do your own research and talk about it elsewhere, I don't really want to waste my time with you on this again. 

Credit: pwinsider

HHH comments on why Dream was off tv and the rumours surrounding him.

In an interview with CBS Sports, Paul Levesque commented on why Velveteen Dream was off TV for two months amid several accusations levied against him. 

"You know, in this day today, accusations are made and you take them all very seriously. You look into them the best you can, and you find out what is there and what isn't. In this situation, [Clark] was also involved in a car accident. That's what took him off TV. In the moment, all this other stuff happens and you look into it and you find that there is a situation that people bring to everyone's attention, you look into it and find that it is what it is and there's nothing there.

Everything that we have done, we are comfortable with him continuing to do what he does and everything else. But he had a car accident. It stemmed down to people thought we removed him from TV for different reasons. We didn't. He was in a car accident.

Once he was medically cleared to be able to return to the ring from his car accident, we continued forward the way we did. We looked into what was there and we didn't find anything

Edited by glennsoe

I don't know if this was posted but there more disturbing details on the Sonya kidnapper's plan:

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/more-details-sonya-deville-stalker-arrest-home/#.XzxqNTVCeM-

Berenato says she went to bed around 1:15 am, while guest Mandy Rose aka Amanda Saccomanno slept in another room. The security alarm went off around 2:15 am and showed a family room door had been opened. She then woke up her guest and went to check on the door. 

As she was ensuring the door had been locked, Berenato says she spotted Phillip A. Thomas II on her back porch and screamed “What are doing, what do you want?” Instead of responding though, he started walking towards the WWE star.

“That is when I realized this person was not here to rob me, he was there to hurt me,” Deville wrote in the petition. They then rushed out of the house and called police.

After leaving …Daria pulled up video footage on her phone from security cameras which showed Thomas followed her into the house, but thought she ran upstairs giving them enough time to escape.

Once she learned the identity of the stalker from police, Berenato says she looked for his social media accounts and found a Twitter page without a profile photo that seemed similar to his public page. The last message from this account said, “Look outside, baby, by your pool. I’m here. I’m gonna kill that little b—- you have inside with you.”

Another said he had found her address, which was included in the tweet.

The sender also threatened to decapitate or go after her friends/relatives by name in other messages, as well as describe sex acts. One message included a picture of a penis.

“The defendant admitted that his intention was to take Mrs. Berenato hostage by spraying her (with) pepper spray, binding her hands with the zip ties, and wrapping duct tape around her arms to prevent from fighting back,” the prosecution motion explains, according to Tampa Bay Times. “He stated that he intended to keep Mrs. Bernato hostage, preventing her from attending a planned event schedule for the following week, and that he was not going to leave her residence without her answering all of his questions.”

The event likely being referenced is SummerSlam, where Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose are set to face-off in a hair vs. hair match.

This guy should be in jail forever... 😱

Edited by AegisAvenger

Thankfully he was spotted and arrested - I read somewhere that he broke into the area earlier and sat outside a window a few hours and observed & listened to whatever they talked about.

Hopefully he'll be locked up for good..

17 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

I don't know if this was posted but there more disturbing details on the Sonya kidnapper's plan:

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/more-details-sonya-deville-stalker-arrest-home/#.XzxqNTVCeM-

Berenato says she went to bed around 1:15 am, while guest Mandy Rose aka Amanda Saccomanno slept in another room. The security alarm went off around 2:15 am and showed a family room door had been opened. She then woke up her guest and went to check on the door. 

As she was ensuring the door had been locked, Berenato says she spotted Phillip A. Thomas II on her back porch and screamed “What are doing, what do you want?” Instead of responding though, he started walking towards the WWE star.

“That is when I realized this person was not here to rob me, he was there to hurt me,” Deville wrote in the petition. They then rushed out of the house and called police.

After leaving …Daria pulled up video footage on her phone from security cameras which showed Thomas followed her into the house, but thought she ran upstairs giving them enough time to escape.

Once she learned the identity of the stalker from police, Berenato says she looked for his social media accounts and found a Twitter page without a profile photo that seemed similar to his public page. The last message from this account said, “Look outside, baby, by your pool. I’m here. I’m gonna kill that little b—- you have inside with you.”

Another said he had found her address, which was included in the tweet.

The sender also threatened to decapitate or go after her friends/relatives by name in other messages, as well as describe sex acts. One message included a picture of a penis.

“The defendant admitted that his intention was to take Mrs. Berenato hostage by spraying her (with) pepper spray, binding her hands with the zip ties, and wrapping duct tape around her arms to prevent from fighting back,” the prosecution motion explains, according to Tampa Bay Times. “He stated that he intended to keep Mrs. Bernato hostage, preventing her from attending a planned event schedule for the following week, and that he was not going to leave her residence without her answering all of his questions.”

The event likely being referenced is SummerSlam, where Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose are set to face-off in a hair vs. hair match.

This guy should be in jail forever... 😱

The person mentioned in the articlie and the person he wanted to kill is Mandy Rose.

She was sleeping at the ground floor in a room while Sonya was upstairs. When he though she run upstairs and went up, she actually run into Mandy room on the ground floor, waking her up so they can flee together while he was upstairs looking for them.

Really happy they were able to leave cause no matter how good you can fight, you never know what a psycho like him can pull off.

Maaaaaan, I feel so so *censored*ing bad for her.  Like her life and Mandy’s life could’ve been over if it weren’t for their alarm system ..what a tragedy this could’ve been. I’m so happy she’s alive and safe. I completely understand why she’s taking a break from wrestling too. I hope she moves and takes as much time off as needed.