WWE Drama

EJ!

I know... that's what I mean when I said "they", I reffered to AJ and G&A. Idk, but I can see Vince try to shift the blame to someone since AJ would be on his ass about it, and he is a valuable commodity to him. But then again, would he outright like? lmao. it's weird really.

But like I said, thing lacks context really, since Heyman actually got them what he promised them before. 

FTR actually said they were both bullshitters, but Bruce "respected them more". But it's all so very vague tbh. Later they said they don't envy their position and that they can understand it.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What happened with Naomi?

deleted twitter for a week because honestly I was just *censored*ing tired of stupid headlines or depressing stories in my head everday of the week. I just needed a break man. Wish that damn app never existed lmao

Guest Fight Me.
7 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

What happened with Naomi?

Just fans wanting better for her. I mean she returns at the Rumble to the biggest pop of the match and then disappears after Mania when she was arguably  over enough to end Bayley's reign. Now she's back to do that embarrassing karaoke segment and is feuding with Lacey Evans currently.

Never really cared about Naomi. I mean, she's decent in the ring and all but beyond that I'm not sure what's special about her. She has no standout qualities and there are about four other performers on Smackdown itself I'd rather see pushed. Admittedly, that karaoke segment was cringe but that's typical WWE for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well apparently on some radio show be admits to killing the rapist with a brick in self defense. He also goes into detail about hiding the body. 

Also not the first time? Dudes needs jail time and rehabilitation fast.