WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It takes a lot for Women in general to be on social media, creeps and lunatics all around.
Females in the "spotlight" have it even worse.
Never really got this "worshipping" of "celebritys" and their private lifes.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.
20 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Tweet gone, what did it say?

Someone asked for a Happy Birthday tweet and she replied with a gif of a gorilla saying Happy Birthday. The fan was black.

The fan thinks it was a honest mistake though and doesn't seem offended by it. He's just happy he got a reply.

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/gallows-and-anderson-point-fingers-at-paul-heyman-for-wwe-release-hes-a-fing-liar-and-a-piece-of-st/

I'm not believeing that Heyman is a saint but I can't say I'm buying the story they were presented really. And ofc, I'm not calling them liars... 

So under Heyman the actually got what they were being promised, and were featured on TV again, and this time with AJ rebranded as the O.C... but after all that he would just completely go 180 and cut them like that? I mean, I think this lacks some context, even though I completely get why they are calling him out like this. I can see them being cut due to the reason of having big contracts and having no long term plans for them. 

"Paul said, ‘No, you have my word that I didn’t do this. If I would have known, I would have gone to bat for them." This is the only time he actually potentially outright lied, but they are making it seem like he basically told them "Fire them!". 

Guest Fight Me.

AJ Styles has said the same thing and that's why he asked to be moved to SD.

FTR said the same when Cornette asked them who's more full of shit between Heyman and Prichard.