EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Nah Vince and Trump are boys, wouldn't be surprised if he was Universal Champ by next Raw.

Lashley will win the WWE title at Backlash just so Ryker can get drafted to RAW and win it the next night

I mean he can be trump supporter if he wants...he is free to do that.
But its the wording that makes it sound so shitty.

Thankfull for what? A pandemic the country cant handle, record unemployement, debts and now those protests?
What in gods name can you be thankfull for in america 2020? Especially involving trump?
And what the *Censored* does his gimmick quote has to do with this?
Is he writing this in-character or what? That makes no sense.

Yeah people are allowed to be Trump supporters for all i care...but blindly ignoring that things are shitty and trump is at least somewhat to blame(i think he is fully to blame but thats beside the point)...is just *censored*ing stupid.
America isnt fine, isnt great...not the america 2020.
And the longer Trump supporters blindly claim it is...it stays that way.
Call out the man you support, demand better.

stiff him his next match. *Censored* I wish WWE didn’t have a laundry list of shady and racist shit they’ve done and are doing. i would love for them to take a powerful stand here, not just about Ryker but everything.

30 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

They tried but the comments ain't forget lol

5829ACD5-2391-4731-9F4A-5A55BE604E62.thumb.jpeg.f716ed1d0de92f1ef4960b94547823fa.jpeg

But nah I knew that would happen. They got way too much baggage for this statement to mean anything. They should have followed Randy’s example and acknowledge their *Censored*-ups.

12 minutes ago, King RyderFan said:

Cryme Tyme, Kamala, The gang wars storyline in 97, HHH Vs Booker in 03, Vince dropping an N-Bomb at Survivor Series 05, HHH in blackface, Nation of Domination as heels, DOA as faces, bringing back Hogan, the deals with the Trump regime, have I missed anything?

Muhammad Hassan. Probably much more we’re missing.

11 minutes ago, EJ! said:

Muhammad Hassan. Probably much more we’re missing.

Forgot him. I’ve thought of some more as well. Ready for round 2? Well here we go:

Muhmmad Hassan, the Jordan Myles shirt, trying to give Mark Henry “The Silverback” as a nickname, JBL throwing immigrants over the border, Piper donning half blackface, not having a black WWE champion until 2019, Sasha Banks being the only Horsewoman to have never retained a title on the main roster or win at WrestleMania, the “Ramen Noodle Moonsault”, DX trashing the Nation of Domination’s locker room with various slurs, Zeb Colter, HHH apparently referring to Ricardo Rodriguez backstage as “Bumblebee man”. Let me know if anything else needs to be added for Round 3.

Trump in WWE HoF. But then again, would would look to send the army to PC , label them as terrorist of free spech or some shit. 

Sasha Banks being the only Horsewoman to have never retained a title on the main roster or win at WrestleMania

ok, come on, that one is not fair at all. 

but the fact that only Horsewoman who hasn’t been treated as a top star is the one who’s black does not seem like a mere coincidence to me.

dude... what?

She was one of the 4 horsewomen that got treated like a big star right from the start. She is a 4 time RAW Womens champion, one half of the first WWE Womens Tag Team champions , in 2016 she became the first women to main event a PPV alongside Charlotte, while at the same time participated in the first womens Hell in a Cell match, and also the first women to main event RAW since 2004. 

At Wrestlemania 32 she cometed in the triple threat to crown the new WWE Womens champion. 

Like... no one in the right mind would say that Sasha Banks was not treated as a top star, she was a BIG part of the "4 Horsewomen" transitioning to the main roster and the whole "womens revolution" schtik. Definetely a bigger part than Becky Lynch, who even tough she was the first SD womens champion, she was definetely not treated as a big star. 

She was always treated as a big star and was always in either major feuds or no feuds. No random undercard grinds for years, she was either on the top, injured, or on hiatus.  

I'm not disputing any of those WWEs racist accolades, lmao... but saying Sasha Banks wasn't treated as a top star because she didn't win at Wrestlemania, and that she supposedly wasn't treated as a top star because she is black is completely and utterly ridiculous. 

Edited by AONO.

2 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Sunny needs serious help......

There's no helping her at this point, her brain's so fried i'm surprised she can manage to put two words together.

Edited by BrandonX