• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Both are having a better day than Brandi Rhodes

What happened with her?

Not gonna lie though, I never expected Kevin Nash to have these views. I'm pleasantly surprised. 

9 minutes ago, M3J said:

What happened with her?

Not gonna lie though, I never expected Kevin Nash to have these views. I'm pleasantly surprised. 

Folks gave her shit on not  speaking right away on current situations

She posted a statement on why she didn't rush to speak on IG(post is gone now)

She got/is getting shit for her statement 

AEW in general got they ass whooped all day today. Jericho All Lives Mattering and refusing to hear why that’s offensive, then AJ Gray basically threw a molotov at em and exploded a conversation about them pushing diversity in the beginning but rarely featuring/signing black people ever since. Cody did NOT know how to handle that.

I’ma be honest...I made a joke one time to my friend that every time I turn on AEW I see a black dude getting the shit beat outta him and losing. I WAS JOKING but like...outside of PP and Scorpio (of SCU), not too outta bounds.

3 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Folks gave her shit on not  speaking right away on current situations

She posted a statement on why she didn't rush to speak on IG(post is gone now)

She got/is getting shit for her statement 

oh yikes, She's had plenty of time to speak as well.

3 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Part of it too is people are giving her shit cause shes a black women who married a white man so they are saying she is part of the problem. 

That makes no sense... what's wrong with that if Cody's not a racist or uses their relationship to defend his racism? 

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

AEW in general got they ass whooped all day today. Jericho All Lives Mattering and refusing to hear why that’s offensive, then AJ Gray basically threw a molotov at em and exploded a conversation about them pushing diversity in the beginning but rarely featuring/signing black people ever since. Cody did NOT know how to handle that.

I’ma be honest...I made a joke one time to my friend that every time I turn on AEW I see a black dude getting the shit beat outta him and losing. I WAS JOKING but like...outside of PP and Scorpio (of SCU), not too outta bounds.

For some reason, I did not expect Jericho to say All Lives Matter, I thought he knew better.