• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

So, i was thinking about this, Braun shit on indy wrestlers for struggling thought these times. Wonder how his coworkers and friends who are now indy wrestlers due to release feel about those comments now. 

I feel like those who agreed with him still would while those who found an issue with his shitty logic will get even more annoyed when they remember his words. Personally, I look forward to karma. 

Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, glennsoe said:

What is this twitter "war" between Mark Henry and Lio Rush?

Some twitter headline said Mark Henry will sue Lio Rush..

What's up?

I think Mark criticized Lio on his radio show last year when he got taken off Raw following his money issues. Think he made some comments again following his release...Lio shot back saying Mark Henry holds other black wrestlers down. And I think Mark is unhappy he declined his invitation to come onto his show to talk about his personal life. So now he's threatening legal action for defamation. All things that could've been avoided if they had just reached out to each other in private.

13 hours ago, Rekka_N0_Ryo said:

here's an article about the WWE's laywer in response to CBS's Martha Hart Interview: https://rajah.com/node/wwes-lawyer-jerry-mcdevitt-fires-back-martha-harts-accusations

I dont know, something about this lawyer sounds fishy to me.
The wording and all.
Or Maybe its because he is a lawyer for a company that never really was one for the truth on several things.

3 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

The fact that people didn't realize Taker was such right wing till now is hysterical. 

I mean i expected it, him being what seems to be a old school Texas guy...but i was still surprised.
Its a bit like with Styles, he doesnt "Look" like he would be this conservative and all.

But people need to stop seeing Republicans as the sole evil in the world.
There is still a difference between a republican and those mindless Trump sheeps.
It could very well be that Taker cant stand Trump but still is a proud Republican.
There are still republicans who hate what Trump does, the number is small but they exist.

Its so weird because he wants to be involved in wrestling so bad,  but keeps claiming everyone is killing the business when its (till Covid) in the middle of a boom period.  If im a independent wrestler right now i want to piss off cornette for the free publicity. 

For the longest time i respected him because he was very good at what he did and could keep up with the change but then him in ROH happened and he went off the rails when he said Kevin Owens would never draw a dime.