EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Creepia said:

Ronda was very talented at wrestling. Why are some of you fragile over it? Who cares what she says about it? You're becoming outraged over rhetoric of a person you don't know.

Creepia is such a mark. Getting easily worked by our comments into making a post on a ONLINE FAKE FIGHTING FORUM! What a loser

The Orange County Sheriff’s Department reportedly visited the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL several times over the last few weeks, in March and April, to tell the company that it was not in compliance with the “stay-at-home” Executive Order issued by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, and that they had to shut the tapings down, according to Orlando reporters Jon Alba and Stephanie Coueignoux.

Alba reports that Orange County deputies were called again on Monday regarding the live RAW that aired on the USA Network. However, the new Executive Order from DeSantis, signed on April 9, already allowed for WWE to continue operations as an essential business. There’s no word on who was calling the sheriff’s department or how many calls they received since March. Coueignoux said deputies told her that on Monday “someone called to say there would be taping at the location that evening” and they responded to the Performance Center again before RAW, but the April 9 order allowed WWE to continue.

https://lordsofpain.net/sheriffs-deputies-called-to-wwe-performance-center-to-shut-tv-down-more-on-wwe-and-aew-being-essential-in-florida-governor-talks-wwe/

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti

According to the Wrestling Observer WWE doesn't want Roman Reigns mentioned on TV. 

If that is indeed true I hope Roman quits and follows his cousin into the movie business and makes a huge name for himself, I'm not Romans biggest fan, but with the crap he's had to deal with he had every right to miss Wrestlemania. I'm pretty sure WWE would need him more than he needs them. He could retire, go into the movie business or I'm pretty sure AEW would love to have him. I hope this is just a dirt sheet, because this would be really sad if Vince is bitter about this.

Guest Fight Me.
2 minutes ago, M3J said:

whoa wait, what happened? 

He pulled out of Mania since he's at a high risk due to his history with Leukemia. He was in the Universal title match.

40 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

He pulled out of Mania since he's at a high risk due to his history with Leukemia. He was in the Universal title match.

Good for him, and I hope he isn't punished for putting himself first. Not surprised though, given the boss believes in reopening the country and all. 

I doubt they are punishing him. It prob has to do more with not knowing when this is going to end. So with knowing he isn’t going to appear, why promote or talk about him. Plus when they do return to arenas with fans, you can easily have Roman come out as a surprise and challenge the champion.

On today’s episode of “The Wrestling World is Truly Exhausting”, Velveteen Dream is a possible pedo. I’m not gonna post it here because his dick is out but he sent nudes to minors and tried to solicit them back. Praying this is a hack but it is not looking good.

Edited by EJ!