EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Former RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey, who is still under contract with WWE until April 2021, appeared on the “Wild Ride!” podcast with Steve-O and talked about a potential return to action for WWE.

Rousey, who took time away from the company after WrestleMania 35 to try and start a family with husband Travis Browne, said she is interested in returning for another run with WWE, but she has no intention of working a full-time schedule again.

“Well, if I ever do come back it will never be at a full-time capacity ever again. I think like for stints like chunks of time you know,” Rousey said (H/T to wrestlingnews.co). “I’m very much like an obsessive person or I like to obsess over something for a certain time and then like kind of go take some time to obsess about something else.

“But no I’m never gonna be full time again over 200 days a year on the road like that ever again because it’s just it was I needed to do it in order to learn and get like immersed into it and really understand what was going on but it’s just not the lifestyle for me.”

Rousey was rumored for a WrestleMania 36 return at some point but that never happened. There’s no word yet on when she will be back but she was at WWE HQ a few months ago and reportedly had talks then about her future.

Ronda Rousey Blasts "Ungrateful WWE Fans"

As noted earlier, Ronda Rousey gave an update on her WWE future during an episode of the "Wilde Ride!" podcast with Steve-O. You can see their interview below.
Rousey also discussed the WWE Universe and was candid about her experience with pro wrestling fans.

"What am I doing it for if I'm not being able to spend my time and energy on my family, but instead spending my time and my energy on a bunch of f--king ungrateful fans that don't even appreciate me?" Rousey said (H/T to Yahoo Sports).

"The thing is, I love performing. I love the girls. I love being out there. But, at the end of the day, I was just like, 'f--k these fans, dude.' My family loves me. They appreciate me. I want all of my energy to go into them."

Rousey received a few significant pops during her WWE run and generally worked as a babyface. She was rumored for a WrestleMania 36 return at some point but that never happened, and there's no word yet on when she will be back. Rousey was at WWE HQ a few months ago and reportedly had talks then about her future. She has been away since the WrestleMania 35 main event, working on having kids with husband Travis Browne.

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2020/04/ronda-rousey-blasts-ungrateful-wwe-fans.html

she is REALLY unlikable

Probably have less respect for Rousey than for Conor McGregor at this point. McGregor objectively does worse shit on a regular basis...but, Rousey just seems so full of herself, it's ridiculous. I have a feeling that it has a lot to do with Travis Browne rubbing off on her...but, who knows. Whatever the case, her attitude leaves a lot to be desired. There are certainly better ways to say half the shit she says. Always seems like she goes out of her way to be a bitch about trivial things.

2 minutes ago, Generations said:

Probably JBL's dumb ass. 

[guess I need to put a disclaimer here about this being a joke, before I'm accused of spreading false information]

lmao dude, you have been going on constantly how Andrade is quarantined. and made comments how "everything reeks of a cover up".

don't turn around that on me, like I'm the one crazy here. 

8 minutes ago, AONO. said:

"everything reeks of a cover up".

I *censored*ing literally never said anything even remotely close to this. 

What are you on about?

The only thing I ever said was that WWE had people like Andrade and Rey in matches with other people one week...then they both got pulled the next week...and people who they were in those matches (like Garza, and Cedric) are still on the product...not to mention, Charlotte. I simply said that if those people are infected, then the people they worked with probably are as well. Which is a logical assumption. "Cover up" my ass...I never said anything even close to that. You show me where I said anything like that, and I'll call myself a *censored*ing moron. But it never happened. You're on some shit today...

Edited by Generations

3 minutes ago, Generations said:

I *censored*ing literally never said anything even remotely close to this. 

What are you on about?

The only thing I ever said was that WWE had people like Andrade and Rey in matches with other people one week...then they both got pulled the next week...and people who they were in those matches (like Garza, and Cedric) are still on the product...not to mention, Charlotte. I simply said that if those people are infected, then the people they worked with probably are as well. Which is a logical assumption. "Cover up" my ass...I never said anything even close to that. You show me where I said anything like that, and I'll call myself a *censored*ing moron. But it never happened. You're on some shit today...

https://caws.ws/forum/topic/481669-wwe-show-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=11202860

Tbf, that's an entirely different context than what you are presenting it as. 

But, a deal is a deal. I'm a *censored*ing idiot. 

However, in the context I was referring to...I just meant that WWE WOULD totally lie about something like that. That's all that I meant. I didn't mean to imply that there was factually some conspiracy afoot. That's dumb. WWE has a history of directly lying about where people are and why they aren't on television. Saying that someone has a generic "injury" without going into detail about what that injury is, is the exact kind of thing that they say when there is something else they would rather ignore. Let's not pretend like that's outside of their wheelhouse...hell, they've definitely claimed that people were injured when they were actually suspended before. Maybe not recently...but 100% in the past, they have.

But, again...why would anyone take anything I post to be golden information? I type plenty in the flow of a conversation and with all types of meanings and implications that fit my flow of thought at the moment. What I say 85% of the time isn't even important to me...let alone, should it ever be important to anyone else.

Edited by Generations

I don't need nor' like to see you call yourself an idiot. 

But I'm glad we sorted this out. 

A lot of the comments you were making about Andrade were with the assumption the he is in quarantined, and with that post that suck out to me, where you say "situation reeks of WWEs half-assed cover up", because you worded it like it you have a opinion that "it reeks of a cover up". I didn't present a different context at all, but I have no problem with accepting that you didn't really mean that. 

And with the last one you said: "Not only would it be unlikely for Andrade to come straight out of quarantine and into this match" , which is worded in a direct way towards the assumption that he is in fact in quarantine... I think you can easily see why I saw it in context that you believe that he is in fact in quarantine. And on that post, I reacted because it was worded so directly, and one might easily assume that he is in quarantine... and take it as that. That's why I said you are spreading "misinformation".