• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Apparently Alberto Del Rio is in talks with WWE again 

We got Andrade and Garza as top latino heels. There was a time where I appreciated Del Rio, but he got sloppy a long time ago...not to mention his attitude problems, and possibly creating a toxic environment for Paige again. Basically, not worth it in more ways than one. Guy has burned more bridges than almost anyone, and his worth is at an all-time low. 

We have Garza, Andrade (who I think can/should be the top Latino star), and Carillo. Why do we need ADR again?

And that’s not mentioning how he treats others (supposedly) and having him near Paige again.

Hard Pass.

tbh even though his second run came pretty much out of nowhere, I don't see this one happening at all. Nor it should. Plenty of mexican wrestlers now that take the spotlight. 

if they would just stop fighting among themselves that is. 

So Bret Hart was on SCSA's show on the Network and called out Goldberg big time.  

Bret Hart: "Goldberg to me was one of the most unprofessional wrestlers there ever was in the business. For Bill Goldberg to be in the Hall of Fame... he hurt everybody he worked with."

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/03/bret-hart-on-how-dangerous-bill-goldberg-was-668011/

Edited by Counting Lights
Added link

Braun telling Evil Uno and other indy wrestlers on instagram to go out and get a job instead of begging for money on patreon to pay their bills. Guess this *censored*er has not heard of the global pandemic going on with countries shutting businesses down? 

Smacks of typical America attitude toward something. Tf is the sense of community?

Honestly, this virus has been a good time to really assess WWE as a whole and see how many WWE guys are taking this time to call out AEW or indy guys instead of being supportive. I'd just as soon phase out WWE altogether with everything that is happening. I'd already been limiting my support prior to this...but, those who are talking shit are not helping. WWE should be more capable than anyone else when it comes to putting on quality shows in spite of this situation...and they got completely blown out of the water by AEW out of nowhere. That's embarassing. And now, taking shots at the indies themselves. Pure class. 

I mean I wouldn’t indict everybody for Braun being a dickface. I’ve seen enough WWE guys and girls show solidarity to know Braun is just one asshole, unless I missed something.

5 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

He acts like if he was the size of a regular dude he would be in a better position that he is right now. Yeah he works hard but he does have one thing working in his favor. 

For real. Acted like he worked hard to be 6’8. Braun as he is wouldn’t be shit if he was 5’8.

I also don't understand the whole "if I can do it so can you" mentality, given that no one has equal opportunity or is born equal. Braun benefited from his height, as mentioned, while many others might have been denied the same chance. Hell, Braun could have taken someone's spot. It's also all about the timing. 

If Rey has the virus...he only just recently wrestled against Andrade. So...Andrade probably has it now, too. And Andrade literally just wrestled last night...so Ricochet, Cedric, and Garza probably have that shit too. Actually, everyone on that show probably has that shit. Smh.

Edited by Generations