WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

somethings kinda fishy with his story (although wouldn't be surprised if it did happen)

Look at the follow-up tweets.

He also claims the cop immediately left when Rodriguez asked for his badge number. So a cop went from brutalizing and pointing a gun at a driver, to leaving the scene, just because the person he stopped asked for his badge number? Shit, why didn't Rodney King think of that?

Rodriguez also states that seeing the name "Jesus Rodriguez" on the license caused the cop to switch gears. I have no idea what that means. Is he saying the cop is such a big wrestling fan, he recognizes the real names of guys who used to be in WWE (but doesn't recognize their faces)?

Several people have asked him exactly where this happened. Rodriguez is silent on the issue.

He also said "they let me go the moment I told them I was filming them." Well, which is it? Did asking for the badge number make them leave, or was it telling them you were filming them, or was it the name on your license?

I think he deleted some of his response because while the part were he says he video taped no longer shows but people reference it

Edited by Scott Eastwood

So...Alexa has had to set all her social media to private.

context?

From what I heard, someone was stalking her, I think they work(ed) for FOX, they got their hands on some information they shouldn't have, and well, my first post sums up the result.

In other twitter news, some saddo who clearly has less of a life than me decided to doctor an "old tweet" from Tegan Nox to make her seem racist.

Always refreshing to see any pro wrestlers/former pro wrestlers/MMA people speak out against Trump and his shit. Too many of them just follow the money because he's so close to the industry.

Sad thing is, that toxic following is just going to call her names and belittle her for saying anything.

Edited by Generations

Always refreshing to see any pro wrestlers/former pro wrestlers/MMA people speak out against Trump and his shit. Too many of them just follow the money because he's so close to the industry.

Sad thing is, that toxic following is just going to call her names and belittle her for saying anything.

jesus, did you see some of the douchey shit said in her post from asshole nobodys?