WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn, I didn't mean for this to turn into a "Let's Bury Meltzer!' fest. lol I was on my soapbox complaining about shitty places like Twitter (and Reddit) where fans seem to spend more time eating up real life drama than putting over good shit like Daniel Bryan's spectacular wrestling work lately or that wonderful Lee/Strong match on NXT a few weeks ago.

Wah wah

People are so quick to winge over Meltzer, go cry about something else. The dude is getting false information and is trying to turn it into a story, but *censored*ing deal

are you ok? wtf is your problem?

Did I say he is the plague of the wrestling business? No, I didn't. I said he does a shitty job and should be more responsible with his "reporting".

And fyi I can't remember ever caring much about him or his shit until that Saudi "reports". It's one thing to report rumors about about superstars returns or anything that strictly business related, and another to report how someones beloved ones might be kidnapped and held in a foreign dictatorship country, while at the same time talking about a possible major international incident. It's one thing to be wrong and pull a story, and another to continue pushing it. At least he apologized to Seth for putting out something like he did with the locker room story. And I already said my piece about this Mauro situation.

You can keep that shitty condescending attitude.

You're building a Strawman, AONO.

I'm not building anything by saying he should be more responsible.

Braun Strawman

I will keep this shitty attitude when you keep your strawman incessant arguments

One minute you are saying he is not in the wrong because he is being fed false information, then you are being a dick for no reason, talking about crying or whatever, and saying he is taking that info and trying to build a story around it. And I'm arguing, how is that an ok thing? And I've presented that with recent examples.

If you don't want to have that discussion that's all fine, but don't try to make it sound like I'm saying some outlandish crazy shit with childish sarcastic comments.

Guest Fight Me.

You would know if Matt Hardy already had a third kid cause he names his kids something extra. Like how you gonna forget Maxel and Wolfgang? Never lmao

I know the wrestling industry is notoriously ruthless...but, yeah...I don't see any way that this isn't a personal mental problem. Hell...I think the world in general is getting harder and harder to take on a daily basis. But, not to the degree of digging further and further down whatever hole he's headed down. You have to have some will to at least try...and he doesn't seem to acknowledge any fault in himself whatsoever.

It's not that he's speaking his mind, it's the way he's choosing to go about it, but sounding like a petulant child and taking others down with him. He clearly isn't mentally equipped to handle social media and the outcry of criticism. He certainly has mental health issues that need seeing too by a professional, ans that is not to be ignored, but he needs to realise his own faults and how he comes across as a professional in his industry.

The majority of people on social media are unintelligible morons, but he knew that before he started his public outcry, and he clearly cannot handle it.