WWE Drama

EJ!

Honestly...I'm not a Metlz guy. I respect that he has consumed more professional wrestling than I will ever consume (or wish to consume). But...his opinion doesn't mean much to me.

But, like I said...this is almost more hilarious if AJ is more respected than Seth. If AJ was the one saying "maybe don't do that"...and then Seth immediately took to twitter to talk shit. It kinda makes it even more clear that Seth is an ass, tbh.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly could have seen it go down like this: Seth was trying to act like the leader and wanted to give a speech, until he noticed a few words in that everybody looks at him like he has three heads.

And then sitting his ass down while Styles goes in and tells the locker to stick together and all.

Then Seth the butthurt baby that he is, sees meltzer(who didnt even report this whole speech thing as the first guy)saying something about this and going "Buhu i didnt give a speech...stop saying that"

This whole Meltzer hate is just baby stuff, the guy gets told stuff about a company where wrestlers an hour before an event dont know if they dont get replaced or so.

He gets told stuff and reports about it, hardly ever calling it a unbreakable fact...but people have somehow made it their thing to act as if the guy is more and worse than he is.

He is wrong as often as he is right, that people are so hellbent on the guy either way is just weird.

And after Rollins had the audacity to argue with Ospreay by going "well i make more money than you" i have lost all respect for the guy and can see him make up stuff on his end knowing he has the big bad wwe behind him either way.

Someone who throws a fellow wrestler the money card in the face and then getting ripped apart for it, is willing to lie.

Not saying its true or not that he gave a speech, its just that i dont trust his word more or less than meltzer or anybody else.

Oh my the audacity to speak with Ospreay on Twitter! How dare he!

That's one crazy post. You are obviously making up narratives about Rollins because... for whatever reason.

Here's Graves: https://lordsofpain.net/corey-graves-talks-saudi-arabia-flight-delay-says-vince-didnt-abandon-talent-calls-out-stars-for-complaining/

I'm sure the last paragraph will rub people the wrong way, especially if you don't like him already.But he has good points.

And that AJ Styles locker room story as I presumed probably has more ties with this, in regards on staying of twitter, in terms of the whole Saudi situation, not in general... Because hey, Seth used twitter to "complain" something, let's shit on him again, even though he was absolutely right. Seth didn't lash out on Meltzer over Twitter just because "he is a crybaby", but as Seth said he flat out continued to push the "rumor" from "one guy in the locker room" that had influence on how Seth perceive Seth. You can't deny that. And there is a point where you get enough of that shit. And he spoke up directly.

I'm sure people would argue about his "Twitter behavior" about this and that. And then when he gets stressed out over people shitting on him he probably does even more damage to his rep. But he is a *censored*ing person, and people take this shit way to seriously.

I swear, last 7 days showed how toxic things can be.

Edited by AONO.

lets not pretend Meltzer hasnt earned a reputation. he DOES say things like they are absolute fact, i followed him on Twitter, thats literally all he does. when hes right, hes right, but the problems come from when hes wrong and the way he behaves when he is. this guy was pushing the story/rumor that Romans cancer was a work the entire time. there are plenty of reputable journalists out there that while honest, know how to be respectful to the people they are talking about. Rollins shits on Meltz then Sean Ross Sapp, a man you can easily find shitting on RAW and the company every week, gets an interview with Rollins the same day.

That's one crazy post. You are obviously making up narratives about Rollins because... for whatever reason.

You obviously dont know the whole thing that was going on with Rollins and Ospreay, so i dont blame you on this childish post...but next time please inform yourself before trying to be edgy with me, thank you.

bro everybody knows what happened with Rollins and Ospreay, not everyone thinks the same as you about it. thats all.

Then my post shouldnt be too hard to get..."bro"

My whole point is that Rollins is willing to even throw such a point in a fellow wrestlers face just to "win" an Argument, so its not too extreme to think he could try to save face with the whole "i didnt gave a speech" thing...but since its targeted towards Meltzer, people take it.

Edited by Mani-Man

bro everybody knows what happened with Rollins and Ospreay, not everyone thinks the same as you about it. thats all.

My whole point is that Rollins is willing to even throw such a point in a fellow wrestlers face just to "win" an Argument, so its not too extreme to think he could try to save face with the whole "i didnt gave a speech" thing...but since its targeted towards Meltzer, people take it.

your argument is that because he told Ospreay he has more money than him, he is now going out of his way to lie to the world about a speech. got it. so thats more likely than Meltzer just being misinformed about a place he doesnt work at?

You obviously dont know the whole thing that was going on with Rollins and Ospreay, so i dont blame you on this childish post...but next time please inform yourself before trying to be edgy with me, thank you.

You don't know the whole thing either.

Also don't act so patronising if you're trying to tell someone to not be so childish, it's hypocritical.

And yes, this post is also hypocritical.

your argument is that because he told Ospreay he has more money than him, he is now going out of his way to lie to the world about a speech. got it. so thats more likely than Meltzer just being misinformed about a place he doesnt work at?

My argument is that its not impossible, Rollins has a track record...not only with the whole Ospreay argument...even before and after.

People are so easy to not believe anything that comes out of the wwe unless some journalist reports it or so...then people are automaticly in this wwe defend mode where every bad word is false and some thing.

I'm not saying that he "can't be right". But that's the thing, if you are going to report, then report. I mean, Creep said it also, people are dumb to believe that he is checking sources and whatever. He hears something and he passes it on.

It's one thing when he shares rumors about potential storylines or something in that manner. Even if that case, if he gets it right it will be like: "oh Meltzer has the scoop" but when he is wrong the it's: "Well it was just a rumor". And I would have zero issues if he would check sources or facts. Or you get a confirmation from multiple sources... but that's the thing, he would rarely be able to do that, and there wouldn't be so much "news" to click about...

My issue with that is when "rumors" directly disparages people and when it gets to point of when you are not thinking about real consequences. I've already talked about that in my posts about the Saudi situation. And yes he also has responsibility of not spreading rumors when he hears them. This wasn't some who gets a push or who doesn't shit.

But yeah, people can't realize or refuse to, about what his job actually is and what he is doing. And since it's his job he takes advantage of that. It's a circle.

But I just can't see people defending Meltzer and keep shitting on Seth in this one, even when he absolutely did nothing wrong.

I'm not saying that he "can't be right". But that's the thing, if you are going to report, then report. I mean, Creep said it also, people are dumb to believe that he is checking sources and whatever. He hears something and he passes it on.

It's one thing when he shares rumors about potential storylines or something in that manner. Even if that case, if he gets it right it will be like: "oh Meltzer has the scoop" but when he is wrong the it's: "Well it was just a rumor". And I would have zero issues if he would check sources or facts. Or you get a confirmation from multiple sources... but that's the thing, he would rarely be able to do that, and there wouldn't be so much "news" to click about...

My issue with that is when "rumors" directly disparages people and when it gets to point of when you are not thinking about real consequences. I've already talked about that in my posts about the Saudi situation. And yes he also has responsibility of not spreading rumors when he hears them. This wasn't some who gets a push or who doesn't shit.

But yeah, people can't realize or refuse to, about what his job actually is and what he is doing. And since it's his job he takes advantage of that. It's a circle.

But I just can't see people defending Meltzer and keep shitting on Seth in this one, even when he absolutely did nothing wrong.

That i can agree with.

My argument is that its not impossible, Rollins has a track record...not only with the whole Ospreay argument...even before and after.

People are so easy to not believe anything that comes out of the wwe unless some journalist reports it or so...then people are automaticly in this wwe defend mode where every bad word is false and some thing.

That's not an argument. "It's not impossible that he could be lying about something".

He has a track record of being a tool on twitter, I don't find it impossible that he also has a track record of being at least a decent person. So what now?

And you are easy to believe anything about that comes from outside WWE, which is...80% of the general information. You are just proving my point.

And if you take one joke and process it as me being an "edge lord" or whatever, then it's you who needs to grow up.

EDIT: after your response... I'm glad we agree then :lol: I don't see how I said anything different.

Edited by AONO.

lets not pretend Meltzer hasnt earned a reputation. he DOES say things like they are absolute fact, i followed him on Twitter, thats literally all he does. when hes right, hes right, but the problems come from when hes wrong and the way he behaves when he is. this guy was pushing the story/rumor that Romans cancer was a work the entire time.there are plenty of reputable journalists out there that while honest, know how to be respectful to the people they are talking about. Rollins shits on Meltz then Sean Ross Sapp, a man you can easily find shitting on RAW and the company every week, gets an interview with Rollins the same day.

That’s not true.

lets not pretend Meltzer hasnt earned a reputation. he DOES say things like they are absolute fact, i followed him on Twitter, thats literally all he does. when hes right, hes right, but the problems come from when hes wrong and the way he behaves when he is. this guy was pushing the story/rumor that Romans cancer was a work the entire time.there are plenty of reputable journalists out there that while honest, know how to be respectful to the people they are talking about. Rollins shits on Meltz then Sean Ross Sapp, a man you can easily find shitting on RAW and the company every week, gets an interview with Rollins the same day.

Thats not true.

i should have said suggested Romans illness wasnt as legit as we were made to believe but he definitely opened his mouth to do that.

Seth has a track record of saying things people dont like, but not lying. i dont know how you make that connection.

Not even remotely true

Thats not true.
i should have said suggested Romans illness wasnt as legit as we were made to believe but he definitely opened his mouth to do that.

Still not accurate. He didn't minimize the seriousness of Roman's situation if that's what you're saying. He didn't downplay how scary it was and such. The thing that got him flack was that he disputed the type treatment of Roman had underwent, making it seem like Roman misspoke when in reality he didn't. Not too long after Dave admitted he was wrong.

Thats not true.

Still not accurate. He didn't minimize the seriousness of Roman's situation if that's what you're saying. He didn't downplay how scary it was and such. The thing that got him flack was that he disputed the type treatment of Roman had underwent, making it seem like Roman misspoke when in reality he didn't and soon after Dave admitted he was wrong.

but then later he basically said Roman had one of the...better(?)...cancers. afterwards he said he was wrong in thinking this would get Roman over more when it didnt, then...questioned if it was worth it since Roman isnt the quote unquote superhero that he thought he would be when he came back. so he was just weird about Romans condition overall.

like i said i dont think the majority of people just pick on Meltz, of course there are shitload who do, but he has said/done things that have earned him a reputation and like AONO said, Rollins is already hated, so i can understand him getting really pissed off when false info about him comes out that adds fuel to the public opinion of him.

but then later he basically said Roman had one of the...better(?)...cancers. afterwards he said he was wrong in thinking this would get Roman over more when it didnt, then...questioned if it was worth it since Roman isnt the quote unquote superhero that he thought he would be when he came back. so he was just weird about Romans condition overall.

like i said i dont think the majority of people just pick on Meltz, of course there are shitload who do, but he has said/done things that have earned him a reputation and like AONO said, Rollins is already hated, so i can understand him getting really pissed off when false info about him comes out that adds fuel to the public opinion of him.

You keep moving your argument. It went from Meltzer pushed the story of Roman's cancer being a work to him suggesting it wasn't as legit as we thought to he's just been weird about it. The bottom line is Meltzer acknowledged it was serious and potentially life-threatening. I don't see how any of what you've brought up has contradicted that sentiment.

And no doubt that he steps in shit occasionally. We all do. Rollins definitely has reason to be upset much like anyone who's accused of saying something they didn't.

You keep moving your argument. It went from Meltzer pushed the story of Roman's cancer being a work to him suggesting it wasn't as legit as we thought to he's just been weird about it. The bottom line is Meltzer acknowledged it was serious and potentially life-threatening. I don't see how any of what you've brought up has contradicted that sentiment.

And no doubt that he steps in shit occasionally. We all do. Rollins definitely has reason to be upset much like anyone who's accused of saying something they didn't.

i backed off of him saying it was work because i misremembered, but him saying he had one of the better cancers coincides with me saying he made it seem like it wasnt as legit as we believed.

i backed off of him saying it was work because i misremembered, but him saying he had one of the better cancers coincides with me saying he made it seem like it wasnt as legit as we believed.

I don't see it that way based on your recollection. Not all cancers are alike. There are cancers that are more aggressive and severe than others, no? That's still not denying or minimizing the risks involved, though.

I don't see it that way based on your recollection. Not all cancers are alike. There are cancers that are more aggressive and severe than others, no? That's still not denying or minimizing the risks involved, though.

...look the point is Meltzer earned his reputation now knock it off or i will get the authorities involved pal