WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any repercussions will not be public. They do not want that bad publicity. He will probs either ask for his release (maybe already has), or they might pressure him into doing it so its not pinned on them.

Edited by Creepia

So...it sounds like he only has a problem with this Baker guy.

Like, Baker lied to him about HHH loving the shirt or something, and that's the reason why he signed off on it. Not sure about the legality of giving Twitter access to Baker's email address...but, meh. If that guy lied about HHH basically wanting the shirt and made Jordan Myles feels like there was no option to say no...then you'd think HHH would be more pissed at Baker than at Myles.

Also, I think his social media movement is a mistake. The whole "change your profile picture to black and white and join the movement. I think he's starting to go a bit far. I mean...the shirt was bullshit. We can all agree on that. But there's no reason to lead a revolt against the WWE if it was this one asshole in marketing who lied about something.

Edited by Generations

I'm not defending it lmao

And I mean he is publicly trying to involve black wrestlers in WWE to stand with him, calling the whole WWE system a fraud etc... I'm saying because if they see things are going too far they can sue him and try to get out on the notion of miscommunication.

I'm not defending it lmao

And I mean he is publicly trying to involve black wrestlers in WWE to stand with him, calling the whole WWE system a fraud etc... I'm saying because if they see things are going too far they can sue him and try to get out on the notion of miscommunication.

They can probably already do that for posting that email. He really shouldn't have done that.

Beginning to wonder if this is part of the plan with WWE. I'm still betting WWE could get away with stuff like this, especially given a certain group and how McMahon has worked with the group's cult master.

From what I read he also referred to Kofi as, and I quote, "Martin Luther Kingston". Myles is losing more and more sympathy from me as this goes on. He's coming across as bit being able to accept that he may not be as good as he thinks he is and is just trying to play the race card wherever he can as a shitty excuse.

From what I read he also referred to Kofi as, and I quote, "Martin Luther Kingston". Myles is losing more and more sympathy from me as this goes on. He's coming across as bit being able to accept that he may not be as good as he thinks he is and is just trying to play the race card wherever he can as a shitty excuse.

These are some weird logical conclusions you have.

How? I'll be the first to admit, he had a point with the shirt, I don't know how anyone can say WWE are in the right there. But why chose those insults on those who are successful?

apparently he had no problem with the logo being on a white tee, but when it was on the black tee, thats when he got offended

Another fan wrote to Myles and said, "This is getting ridiculous. Oh I forget your perfect and have never made a mistake right. No one is holding a gun to your head and making you stay. Leave and go do something else if it's that horrible. That shirt was not made for the reasons you are saying."

He responded this morning and wrote, "I'm far from perfect. I'm willing to do anything for the job of my dreams to make things work for both parties. I only agreed to the shirt because it was shown to me on a white tee. Once placed on a black tee you can clearly see the racist intentions."

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2019/10/jordan-myles-blasts-wwe-and-roh-says.html

How? I'll be the first to admit, he had a point with the shirt, I don't know how anyone can say WWE are in the right there. But why chose those insults on those who are successful?

You said nothing on Jay Lethal, you mentioned Kofi, whom he didn't insult but praised and said how they did him dirty.

Then you said how he comes of across as thinking too highly of himself and is playing "the race card whenever he can as a shitty excuse". And I have no idea how you came about that conclusion.

Edited by AONO.

You said nothing on Jay Lethal, you mentioned Kofi, whom he didn't insult but praised and said how they did him dirty.

Then you said how he comes of across as thinking too highly of himself and is playing "the race card whenever he can as a shitty excuse". And I have no idea how you came about that conclusion.

I did not mention Lethal because those comments were already out there. I'll admit, I don't know the full context behind the Kofi comment, if it was meant in a positive manner I admit I was wrong, but without it, it doesn't look to good to me. The reason I said he was getting a bit too big for his boots and too trigger happy with the race card was both who he was insulting plus the insults he used. Kofi has just come off a WWE Title run that lasted the whole summer, while the New Day as a whole are one of the most successful groups in WWE history, and from what I understand (RoH fans correct me if I am wrong on this) Lethal is the current RoH world champion. Comparing their situations to Jordan's is like day and night. Myles only has a failed NXT Title shot to his resume. That's why I think he might be getting a bit too egotistical. But to use the insults he did makes it even worse. I'm not going to repeat them but the way he attacked Lethal, and possibly Kofi, is not cool at all. His Lethal one carries a LOT of weight behind it.

the Lethal thing is obviously personal, ill wait for that shoot interview before i comment on that.

but im behind Myles here. every aspect of WWE operates like a company that cannot fail and the more bad press they can get to force them to stop doing stupid shit, the better. ive never seen a billion dollar corporation make more boneheaded decisions than WWE. it really cant be THAT hard.

I did not mention Lethal because those comments were already out there. I'll admit, I don't know the full context behind the Kofi comment, if it was meant in a positive manner I admit I was wrong, but without it, it doesn't look to good to me. The reason I said he was getting a bit too big for his boots and too trigger happy with the race card was both who he was insulting plus the insults he used. Kofi has just come off a WWE Title run that lasted the whole summer, while the New Day as a whole are one of the most successful groups in WWE history, and from what I understand (RoH fans correct me if I am wrong on this) Lethal is the current RoH world champion. Comparing their situations to Jordan's is like day and night. Myles only has a failed NXT Title shot to his resume. That's why I think he might be getting a bit too egotistical. But to use the insults he did makes it even worse. I'm not going to repeat them but the way he attacked Lethal, and possibly Kofi, is not cool at all. His Lethal one carries a LOT of weight behind it.

So you are saying you have little context, but you are making bold claims about him. And you use the term "playing the race card" a bit too loosely.

Because you are boiling all this just to jealousy and "playing the race card".

And as I responded to Creep, I'm not sure if the comment was made for me or you, but yeah, I believe the MLK comment was meant as "look what you've had, and what you did to him and how you did him".