WWE Drama

EJ!

I think it's because Ric is broke. Also people were saying it long before Ric and it's a natural thing to say in sports, like how ali, tyson, frasier, ect was the man in boxing, nameth, long or whoever you want to pick in football, pele in soccer, ect..

also as far as riddle goes, I would not car pool, I would drive myself, so that way you do not have to depend on anyone, as carpooling does not work out from time to time

Why does this read so hilariously to me? :lol:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn man he really has some demons. im surprised we never heard anything about Carmella being harmed. i really do hope he gets the help he needs man because that was uncomfortable to read, i can only imagine how uncomfortable it was to experience.

damn man he really has some demons. im surprised we never heard anything about Carmella being harmed. i really do hope he gets the help he needs man because that was uncomfortable to read, i can only imagine how uncomfortable it was to experience.

Oh man come on. Carmella is not mentioned once, what does she have to do with it? Thats how bullshit rumours start.

Oh man come on. Carmella is not mentioned once, what does she have to do with it? Thats how bullshit rumours start.

Me saying that im surprised i havent heard something is almost the complete opposite of starting a rumor. this isnt the first story of Cass being irrationally violent, its what he was fired for. i was simply making the observation that none of this behavior seemingly affected Carmella when they were together. thats it.

And social media works that logically does it? All it takes is for one person to screencap, remove the "haven't" part and that shit spreads like wildfire. You say it's the complete opposite isn't right, because that is exactly what happens. This shit happens all the time.

Really sad that it seems he's back on the drink and pills. Seeing him get into excellent shape, better shape than he ever was in the WWE and fall off the rails is sad.

I wonder if he did put out the rumours about going back to NXT as a feeler, when Trips shot it down, did that cause a relapse? Not blaming Triple H or WWE but I wonder if that might be a reason.

I hope he gets the help he needs.

And social media works that logically does it? All it takes is for one person to screencap, remove the "haven't" part and that shit spreads like wildfire. You say it's the complete opposite isn't right, because that is exactly what happens. This shit happens all the time.

But that's a possibility with anything said on the internet. I'm not out of bounds for pondering the possibility of Carmella being affected once in some way by his violent behavior. These are the logical connections you make with people who are violent because there's usually a pattern. I didn't say he did anything and if anybody here wants to be lame and do what you said then that's on them but I'm not wrong for saying what I said.

Guest Fight Me.