WWE Drama

EJ!

Not WWE, but Jim Cornette was trending after calling Jordynne Grace a butterface. When will we stop giving him attention lol

Highlight was Cornette telling David Starr to confront him at a show.

God i hope this happens.

Better yet. Have The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega face Best Friends and Orange Cassidy. Or bring in Joey Ryan to face Orange Cassidy. Conrette's head would explode.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So...if there was ever a chance that Rousey was planning on coming back soon, it's gone now.

Woman slammed her hand in a door while filming a tv show...

mcpNaZ8.png

She still gives off the vibe that she'd just bandage that up and return anyway.

Not WWE, but Jim Cornette was trending after calling Jordynne Grace a butterface. When will we stop giving him attention lol

Highlight was Cornette telling David Starr to confront him at a show.

God i hope this happens.

Cornette has this vibe that he believes he's a legit badass, even though all he could muster when he had water spat at him was to throw a racket and a hissy fit.

I don't believe Starr would drop to his level and get physical because he's smarter than that but I would enjoy reading the highlights.

Cornette doesn't think he's a badass. lol When things head physical he typically points out how he's an old man with bad knees who never trained to fight. He knows he'll lose any physical fight...

...unless he had a bat. lol

As for the Sami Callihan incident, according to him, he was working because he thought Sami was working.