WWE Drama

EJ!

Come on...you've never had a friend who kept *censored*ing up, so you just let them go ahead and do something to teach them how stupid they are? Arn was never going to let her or her opponent get hurt. I'm sure he just wanted her to be embarrassed by her own actions. It was a house show. That means it was only seen by the people who were in attendance. He probably figured that she would go out there drunk, stink the joint up, and have negative reviews from the fans in attendance online the next day. If it was a male talent, it probably wouldn't have even been a story. The talent would have been fined for being drunk on the job (which is what should have happened to Fox), and that would have been the end of it.

Also, I'm sure that whoever she was working with was well aware of her condition.

Just look at Sting vs Jeff Hardy on that one TNA show. Sting was never going to let Jeff hurt himself...and he was never going to let Jeff hurt him. He knew that he was wasted. He made Jeff look like an ass, and Jeff was dragged through the mud for it. If someone is advertised for a show and they get pulled, then the company looks bad. If they go out there and look like an idiot, then it's on them. It's only dangerous if the match goes ahead as if nothing is wrong. If everyone knows how wasted she is, then that would never happen. You would stick to lockups and try to get a quick pin to embarrass them, and then it would be over. It's not like they would have planned out a 10 minute match where Fox gets the W. Knowing WWE, it was probably even a tag match or something stupid where she really didn't have shit to do.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roman Reigns signs multi-year contract with WWE

The Big Dog is here to stay. Roman Reigns has signed a new multi-year contract with WWE.

Reigns is one of WWEs most decorated Superstars, having held the WWE, Universal, Intercontinental, United States and Tag Team Championships during his career. Earlier this year, Reigns won the first-ever WWE Moment ESPY after his return to the ring from battling leukemia.

https://www.wwe.com/amp/shows/smackdown/article/roman-reigns-signs-multi-year-contract-with-wwe

Not WWE, but Jim Cornette was trending after calling Jordynne Grace a butterface. When will we stop giving him attention lol

Thats what He did? I was wonder Ing what is going on...i just saw He was trending and thought He as usual said something incredible dumb...never were wrong with that thought.

Guest Fight Me.

...how is wrestlers like Taker and Roman signing contracts drama?

Cause we're in a war right now, Muur. Can't afford to lose anybody, even Lucha House Party.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Shades of Cool

Not WWE, but Jim Cornette was trending after calling Jordynne Grace a butterface. When will we stop giving him attention lol

That's so rude.

Edited by Shades of Cool

I think this thread is really just for outside the storyline type of stuff. Sometimes it gets lost in the shuffle in the main show thread

rename it then?

...or make new threads? surely wrestlers signing a new contract is worthy of a new thread...

I think this thread is really just for outside the storyline type of stuff. Sometimes it gets lost in the shuffle in the main show thread

rename it then?

...or make new threads? surely wrestlers signing a new contract is worthy of a new thread...

Holy shit dude, just stop. Why does it matter? You post in like once a year, why does it matter what threads are called specifically? Makes zero difference.