WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reeaaaaaally bad look right after WWE joked about it.

It's one thing when they do something like the CM Punk straight egde stuff, and have him destroy a guy like Jeff Hardy. But this wasn't that. They presented it like it was comedy-worthy...which it might have been if the Usos had cleaned their act up. But, there's nothing funny about driving under the influence and putting people at risk on the road. Jimmy really needs to be held accountable for this one.

I'm not gonna turn on the guy and force some cancel-culture initiative against him, demanding that he be released. Honestly, I enjoy watching the Usos these days. But, he needs to be charged/suspended/forced to attend AA...and whatever else they can throw his way. Not sure how you can *Censored* up this badly with such precision timing. He must have a sixth sense for screwing up.

Edited by Generations

*Censored* Jimmy Uso, that is all.

Look at this guy

Yes look at me. Look at the guy who almost lost his damn mother due to a drunk *censored*ing driver. Seriously, when you drive drunk you are not just putting yourself in danger, you are not just putting other road users at risk, you are putting everyone near you at risk. Drink driving/driving under the influence is the worst thing you can do on the road. There is NEVER an excuse for it. If you are drunk call a *censored*ing Uber or a damn cab, or maybe get a friend/family member to pick you up. *Censored* anyone who drives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and double *Censored* anyone who tries to defend the pieces of shit who do it. Sorry for the language, but drunk driving seriously pisses me off. There is absolutely NO excuse to drive drunk. This is the last time you will hear me address them by name, but *Censored* the Usos. Both of them.

Firstly nobody knew about your mom and I send my condolences. If you would've stated your post noting that then I wouldn't have took it as you saying *Censored* him like you had personal beef with him but I get it, airing out personal biz is a touchy thing to share to strangers. Secondly, I don't need a lesson on the dangers of drunk driving due to stuff I've witnessed from folks I know that don't seen to give a shit when it comes to drinking even after warnings, past DUIs,etc. Trust me I despise drunk drivers (family or not) or anyone that thinks they can make it home after a few drinks yet ends up hurting themselves or someone else.

Edited by Ziggy Sinatra

*Censored* Jimmy Uso, that is all.

Look at this guy
Yes look at me. Look at the guy who almost lost his damn mother due to a drunk *censored*ing driver. Seriously, when you drive drunk you are not just putting yourself in danger, you are not just putting other road users at risk, you are putting everyone near you at risk. Drink driving/driving under the influence is the worst thing you can do on the road. There is NEVER an excuse for it. If you are drunk call a *censored*ing Uber or a damn cab, or maybe get a friend/family member to pick you up. *Censored* anyone who drives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and double *Censored* anyone who tries to defend the pieces of shit who do it. Sorry for the language, but drunk driving seriously pisses me off. There is absolutely NO excuse to drive drunk. This is the last time you will hear me address them by name, but *Censored* the Usos. Both of them.

Oh man, my condolences to you, RyderFan. I know the Dangers of drunk driving all too well: I lost a great friend of mine when him and his buddies got drunk,and he swerved and flipped his truck into a ditch. He was killed on impact. Drunk driving is never okay. If someone drinks, they should always have a backup plan. Call a family member, call a friend. Heck, call an Uber or a Taxi. Just don't drink and drive.

I never said I knew him personally, I struggle to see how you can get that. Though thanks for the condolences. I just wanted to make the point that I have my own reasons for hating drunk drivers. I just hope that the superstar in question gets some sort of punishment. If you are not condemning something like this you are condoning it.

Ryder...the problem here is that you came in and said "*Censored* this guy" and then left.

Right from the start, if you had said "I almost lost my mother to a drunk driver, and there's very little that I hate more in this world than drunk drivers". Nobody would even be having this discussion. That's on you.

I lost my cousin, her husband and their unborn child to a drunk driver. So yeah, *Censored* anyone who does it. You deserve punishment.

@ RyderFan, you say *Censored* Jimmy Uso if you want. Dont listen to these guys who are shitting on you for it, you know why you said it. You dont need to explain yourself to them.

Edited by Creepia

Yeah out of all the times to jump on RyderFan...this isnt it.

Broooo Jey & Naomi have to go be so pissed. You know with todays landscape of cancel culture and interment shame both of them are getting KILLED for his screw ups. Damn smh. If AEW wasnt a thing the The Usos would probably be fired. Probably Jeff too.

What will it take for Jimmy to realise that DUI is NOT acceptable? Wake the *Censored* up, Uce!

Not sure, but like the old saying goes... you can't help someone if they don't want to help themselves.

Big yikes, Mr. Fatu... driving under the influence is a horrible choice.

What will it take for Jimmy to realise that DUI is NOT acceptable? Wake the *Censored* up, Uce!

Not sure, but like the old saying goes... you can't help someone if they don't want to help themselves.

Big yikes, Mr. Fatu... driving under the influence is a horrible choice.

Dont help him then. Take away his license and restrict him from driving. I wouldnt want to help someone who is endangering my life.

Edited by Creepia

Take away his license and restrict him from driving.

This doesn't always solve the problem, I know of people with multiple DUI charges against them.

So yeah, I stand behind what I said earlier.

So...he was doing 86 in a 45, was swerving between lanes, had red droopy eyes, was slurring his speech, and was unbalanced in walking. Not one of those cases where someone is a bit over the limit and driving irratically. This dude is really trying to kill himself and others...

Edited by Generations

So...he was doing 86 in a 45, was swerving between lanes, had red droopy eyes, was slurring his speech, and was unbalanced in walking. Not one of those cases where someone is a bit over the limit and driving irratically. This dude is really trying to kill himself and others...

Seriously? In that case quadruple *Censored* him. WWE needs to do something about this. Force rehab on him, suspend him, anything.