EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well...He's a heel.

People usually like heels...so, I don't know what you're getting at.

Not non wrestling fans. Because heels come across as smug and less symphatetic. Like...you can show the same person Heel and Face versions of The Rock and they will react differently to it.

I don't think that was the criteria they were going for though, so much as general presence, starpower, etc. I'm sure entrances were shown, and to a non-wrestling fan, you hear an entire arena go ADAM COLE BAYBAY when a guy raises his hands, he probably comes off less villainous.

I love Adam Cole, but I totally see why he may not pop to people who don't avidly watch the product.

Yeah Black would have spent hundreds upon hundred of dollars on his ink alone. That's just pure ignorance on your friends part.

Thousands. Probably tens of thousands, tbh.

His back piece alone would have cost a shit ton.

Edited by Generations

Yeah Black would have spent hundreds upon hundred of dollars on his ink alone. That's just pure ignorance on your friends part.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Plus, getting ink like that must have been a chore. And by that I mean lying there for hours, not the pain.

Meh, speaking from experience the experience itself is pretty fascinating to watch. Plus most tattoos places have things set up for you to do. I played Skyrim for 3 hours while getting my leg done.

Edited by Creepia

Meh, speaking from experience the experience itself is pretty fascinating to watch. Plus most tattoos places have things set up for you to do. I played Skyrim for 3 hours while getting my leg done.

Yeah. You have a point. When my cousin was getting his sleeve done, he was just sitting there puffing on a cigarette like it was nothing. He said he it worked out well.

it depends, Black, Taker and others could get them for free, because they are celebrities and the tattooist gets free advertising with a picture of their work or whatnot. However my 3 in 1 arm piece thats about the size of a cd case cost like $ 250 and all it is is grey and black. It took like 2 hours though. Sat through it. My late aunts old school anchor tattoo on her leg took like 8 hours but thats because she stopped every 5/10 minutes for a smoke break.

it depends, Black, Taker and others could get them for free, because they are celebrities and the tattooist gets free advertising with a picture of their work or whatnot. However my 3 in 1 arm piece thats about the size of a cd case cost like $ 250 and all it is is grey and black. It took like 2 hours though. Sat through it. My late aunts old school anchor tattoo on her leg took like 8 hours but thats because she stopped every 5/10 minutes for a smoke break.

I wouldn't consider Aleister a celebrity until he had a main roster debut. Maybe NXT. And he got most of his tattoos well before then, so no, not free.

Black definitely would have gotten some for free. It only takes one artist to befriend and want to associate with someone with a rising profile like him. Doesnt matter whether you considered him a celebrity or not before WWE, he was still profile in a field that a European artist would have wanted to advertise in, for lack of a better word.

Aside from all that, Ive no doubt in my mind that Black is friends with several tattoo artists.

Aww shit. Here we go again...

Seriously though...Nothing truely bad has ever happened from the Usos being caught DUI.

I don't think they have a drinking problem. More like a "dude, you're drunk. Don't drive" problem