WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only wrestlers recently that I can think off that did worse outside the WWE than inside (aslong as they remained with pro wrestling) are Ryback and Enzo Amore.

And that's mostly because WWE overpushed the shit out of both of them at some point

Damien Sandow?

The only wrestlers recently that I can think off that did worse outside the WWE than inside (aslong as they remained with pro wrestling) are Ryback and Enzo Amore.

And that's mostly because WWE overpushed the shit out of both of them at some point

Damien Sandow?

he became the inagural Impact Grand Champion and was a featured regular.

Edited by LEGION

Yeah I'm staying off Twitter for the next 24 hrs. Don't need to see whatever it is RTd or posted.

Too late for me :(

Gonna be strange to watch his next match with that visual engraved in my mind

https://twitter.com/postwrestling/status/1141508315463213058?s=21

Ok WWE does a lot of dumb shit and deserves a ton of criticism but whose fault is it that Hideo was the only guy without SOME semblance of a character for his entire run? NXT is the one place where youre allowed to figure that out but he did nothing. Not even an attire change. You telling me you couldnt even bother to do something nice for the Royal *censored*ing Rumble?

Booking is one thing but you know its bad when not many people even care that you are not getting opportunities, and then still dont care when you actually do get opportunities.

I mean, he didnt exactly change it drastically did he? He still looked as bland as he did before.

I personally cant remember a change, but if thats true then he didnt do a good enough job.

I mean, he didnt exactly change it drastically did he? He still looked as bland as he did before.

I personally cant remember a change, but if thats true then he didnt do a good enough job.

Nah.. He wasnt much of a peacock.

First attire (2014): The dark blue with white patterns from his KENTA days

Second attire 2014-17: Kawada esque black and yellow shorts and kickpads that he debuted at R:Evolution

Third attire 2017-19: Black shorts with a simple brown trim and logo

Edited by Niffan

They took away his stiffness. When the banned his GTS again, he also stopped doing any of his stiff kicks. Really killed his matches

They took away his stiffness. When the banned his GTS again, he also stopped doing any of his stiff kicks. Really killed his matches

Yeah and that sucks, but thats not really what we are talking about. Itami was in the same position as Ziegler. He could have done any number of things to make his image and branding fresh, but he didnt. Could have shaved his hair, could have changed from shorts to trunks, anything. The guy needs to shoulder some of the blame, hes just bland.

Guest Fight Me.

My guy KENTA gonna tear it up at the G1. Gonna go full Shibata for his mans.

Also...how Mike & Maria Kanellis gonna complain about not getting used (or now not being pushed on 205 Live even) and now sign a new 5 year contract lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

Maybe read the full interview.

Every request and suggestion of him was turned down.

And WWE wrestlers aren't just free to change their Look. We all know that.

Yup, people constantly forget that Wrestlers in the wwe arent "free" to do what they want.

Was it Corbin who said he needed the WWEs okay before getting a new tattoo or was it the haircut thing?

People cant do what they want and we have hundreds of storys where former wwe workers spoke about being turned down when it came to ideas countless times.

Also...how Mike & Maria Kanellis gonna complain about not getting used (or now not being pushed on 205 Live even) and now sign a new 5 year contract lmao

Yeah i saw that, Maria comes off like someone who likes to complain.

Its like they signed a contract and expect the wwe to push them, as if they did the wwe a favor for signing a new contract.

This is imo as far as both can go, i dont think mike has more in him than being a 205 guy...i dont see more potential in him.

Which of course isnt the worst, being a 205 top guy is great, being a big part in the cruiserweight division is nice on his own...i just dont see him being able to reach higher.

Edited by Mani-Man

Maybe read the full interview.

Every request and suggestion of him was turned down.

And WWE wrestlers aren't just free to change their Look. We all know that.

He definitely was free enough to add a cool jacket or something. Anything.