WWE Drama

EJ!

*Censored* Reddit. Yeah I said it for you lurkers

U2TTOVa.jpg

Besides what I tweeted was lightweight compared to others

Ahh so we can pick and choose what we bring up to new employers can we? You gonna print them out, bring them in a folder and colour code them?

Sir yes sir Mr. Creepia sir! With stickers too sir!

:shift:

That's up to you in the end if you said some shit that'll possibly bring some heat to whatever business you wish to work at that doesn't tolerate any bs views you allegedly have or had. If not then you better pray it doesn't come back on you. In my case, I'll bring it up if asked or if I feel it in my gut to say something since the tweet could be seen as tasteless and bring on unneeded trouble even though it was lightweight like I said. Other than that like I also said, I wouldn't have anything else to worry about if some clown tries to find "dirt" on me.

Edited by Ziggy Sinatra

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May not be the right thread for this, but w/e

WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon held a talent meeting backstage at the XL Center in Hartford, CT before the WWE Money In the Bank pay-per-view earlier today, according to F4Wonline.com.

The speech by Stephanie was described as mostly the same rah-rah type of speech that WWE officials give from time-to-time. The only notable item is that they directly addressed All Elite Wrestling as competition to the company.

After pushing the WWE brand hard with the usual social media and YouTube stats, and the idea of having 1 billion followers, they also said they are having to compete with video games, movies, other streaming services and now AEW.

The AEW mention is interesting and could be a sign that WWE officials are really worried about the new company because in the past when similar speeches have been given, there has never been any other wrestling company mentioned, especially as competition.

• 2 weeks later...

Ric Flair posted a video to his YouTube channel last night giving an update on his medical condition and expressing his gratitude for those who stood by his side. In that video he said there would be a part 2.

Part 2 was released this morning and Flair starts off talking about talking to God while he was laying in the hospital. Flair thanks Jim Ross then he starts talking about Shawn Michaels judging him. Flair is referencing Michaels comments about him on ESPNs 30 for 30 special. Michaels in the film said:

Ric doesnt love Richard Fliehr. I dont know that hes ever taken the time to get to know him [Richard Fliehr] or to find out who in the world he is.

Flairs response in the video:

Shawn Michaels. Im sorry. Youre not in a position to judge me buddy. Telling me Ill never know who Richard Fliehr is. Do you think Ill ever know? I dont know. Richard Fliehr, like I said before, was an irresponsible kid. Who was blessed with the greatest parents in the world. Did everything wrong. And btw, who are you to judge me? I mean, really? Cmon man lets get serious. Youve opened the door and Im giving it back to you. Who are you to judge me? Are you kidding me? You idolized me and then all the sudden contempt, for what? For what you grew up loving and for what you inspired to be who you are. I dont think so man.

Flair then acknowledges the well wishes from The Miz and Enzo & Cass. Flair said he loves being young and will not get old. Flair closes the video by saying he will be making his meet & greet appearance in Moline, Illinois on Friday evening for Turnbuckle & SCWPRO.

That sounds like some kayfabe news shit. :lol: I shouldn't be laughing if it's a legit cry for help...but, I kinda am. And if that pic of his councilor is a real pic of a real councilor, then why did he do her dirty and expose her on the internet like that? Lmao. I dunno...the whole thing reeks of "Look at me! I'm not old and boring...I PARTY!" I get no sense of urgency from the way that any of it is written...it sounds like something a boring nerd would write to make people think he's cool. There's so much insinuation and "read between the lines" that it's kinda hilarious. How many times did he say "you know what happened next" and then proceed to spell out what happened next anyway? Lol.

So...he parties. HARD. (Probably harder than anyone). He's capable of beating up anyone at any given time (don't smart off to him), and he can still pull any hot chick out of his league (pic of generic blonde included in case you doubt him).

giphy.gif

This dude must have seen Taker and Goldberg embarrass themselves this weekened and thought he would join them. I mean...when Ric Flair talks about pulling hot chicks at 70 years old, it's funny. When Marty Jannetty does it, it's *censored*ing sad. At least Ric Flair could believably influence people with his money and fame . Marty...*censored*ing...Jannetty. Lol.

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

Is there a history between Mathew riddle & Goldberg lol loving his tweets and insta 😂

Goldberg blocked him on Twitter, I guess after Riddle called him a shit wrestler lol

With All Elite Wrestling (AEW) posing as a viable rival to WWE, it’s no surprise that the promotion is doing all it can to keep its Superstars under WWE contract.

Numerous Superstars who recently left WWE have appeared for AEW including Chris Jericho, Cody and the former Tye Dillinger, Shawn Spears.

To combat this, WWE is doing it all it can to try and convince its roster to stay under contract. According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, WWE is pushing the narrative that leaving would end a Superstar’s career.

The company are also attempting to subtly establish this idea amongst the WWE Universe. This is why Yolo County Tag Team Champions were featured this past week on WWE programming. The idea WWE are pushing is that if you’re not in WWE, then you’re a joke.

This is by no means the first time WWE has attempted to push this concept. When Cody first left, people believed his career would be over the minute he was gone. That obviously wasn’t the case.

Now, however, the narrative has changed. Meltzer claimed that the reality has been “exposed” and Superstars can see that leaving WWE will no longer kill their career. In many cases, leaving may allow it to thrive for the first time in years.

With All Elite Wrestling (AEW) posing as a viable rival to WWE, its no surprise that the promotion is doing all it can to keep its Superstars under WWE contract.

Numerous Superstars who recently left WWE have appeared for AEW including Chris Jericho, Cody and the former Tye Dillinger, Shawn Spears.

To combat this, WWE is doing it all it can to try and convince its roster to stay under contract. According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, WWE is pushing the narrative that leaving would end a Superstars career.

The company are also attempting to subtly establish this idea amongst the WWE Universe. This is why Yolo County Tag Team Champions were featured this past week on WWE programming. The idea WWE are pushing is that if youre not in WWE, then youre a joke.

This is by no means the first time WWE has attempted to push this concept. When Cody first left, people believed his career would be over the minute he was gone. That obviously wasnt the case.

Now, however, the narrative has changed. Meltzer claimed that the reality has been exposed and Superstars can see that leaving WWE will no longer kill their career. In many cases, leaving may allow it to thrive for the first time in years.

That's kind of a bogus reason I doubt true Cody's leaving was basically lightning in a jar look at the other guys who left over there be and just bombed afterwards

The only wrestlers recently that I can think off that did worse outside the WWE than inside (aslong as they remained with pro wrestling) are Ryback and Enzo Amore.

And that's mostly because WWE overpushed the shit out of both of them at some point

Guest Fight Me.

Yup, the last Lucha Underground Champion from the looks of it. :|

And not that I think they'd be super successful anyway, but I know Ryback's needed some surgeries since leaving WWE since they *censored*ed up his surgery when he was there. And I haven't kept up with Enzo/Cass and ROH, but I know he didn't wrestle before that because of injuries as well.