WWE Drama

EJ!

In no way am I being defensive. I'm laughing at people for being corny af.

You do that all the time

Really now...Muur acting like I somehow suggested that Carmella was my "waifu" just because I said she commonly dates below her paygrade? That's some cornball shit.

But, whatever keeps you guys entertained, I guess.

How a simple comment about how Carmella should think higher of herself ended up being about me...I'll never know.

You get faaar too defensive and even on one occasion took it too far with Muur in the Pokemon thread with your accusations. Your lack of self-awareness is on a whole nother level.

In any case, if Corey and his wife were separated before or at the time of his relationship with Carmella, then it's definitely not cheating. What did cause the wife to lose her shit like that though?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In no way am I being defensive. I'm laughing at people for being corny af.

You do that all the time

Really now...Muur acting like I somehow suggested that Carmella was my "waifu" just because I said she commonly dates below her paygrade? That's some cornball shit.

But, whatever keeps you guys entertained, I guess.

How a simple comment about how Carmella should think higher of herself ended up being about me...I'll never know.

I'm pretty sure countless people in the past have made one comment or another about attractive people dating "below them". But, for some reason, I get the flack. It's laughable, really. As if people didn't say shit when Liv Morgan was dating Enzo, for example?

Yeah it's really crazy how this ended up all about you isn't it? And how you're still playing the victim (even though you said something pretty cynical and downright horrible to people you don't know) and making it all about you.

Man and you're the one laughing at us for being corny af. You got some kinda complex going on, grow the *Censored* up.

Lmao see, it turned out Corey did nothing wrong after all and she was just an attention whore, upset that he dared to move on and find someone else.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Shame that Corey's gonna be branded as a cheater etc for the rest of his life.

and that means he's not allowed a girlfriend, apparently.

She should date Generations instead, he's way better.

Can't take this forum serious for posts like this. Ya'll need hobbies.

All I said was that Carmella is above Cass and Graves.

Wasn't aware the Internet knights were out in force today. :lol:

why is she above tho, love is love

Edited by Muur

Lmao see, it turned out Corey did nothing wrong after all and she was just an attention whore, upset that he dared to move on and find someone else.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Shame that Corey's gonna be branded as a cheater etc for the rest of his life.

and that means he's not allowed a girlfriend, apparently.

She should date Generations instead, he's way better.

Can't take this forum serious for posts like this. Ya'll need hobbies.

All I said was that Carmella is above Cass and Graves.

Wasn't aware the Internet knights were out in force today. :lol:

why is she above tho, love is love

Is he really, though? Maybe by fans, but in real life I doubt anyone is going to care. The whole "innocent until proven guilty" is a dumb rule though, in many cases (not cases like this though).

I'm pretty sure countless people in the past have made one comment or another about attractive people dating "below them". But, for some reason, I get the flack. It's laughable, really. As if people didn't say shit when Liv Morgan was dating Enzo, for example?

Wasn't Enzo shat on for how he behaved?

So you believe in guilty until proven innocent?

I hope some girl doesn't accuse you of rape that you've never met before... cuz you're guilty until you prove your not.

and how often do made up ones get made as proven fake? there's plenty of false rape victims in jail

Corey isnt necessarily innocent. It was revealed that he and his wife separated a while ago, but he and Carmella could still have committed adultery.

Nothing has been proven yet, dont get ahead of yourself Muur.

Corey isnt necessarily innocent. It was revealed that he and his wife separated a while ago, but he and Carmella could still have committed adultery.

Nothing has been proven yet, dont get ahead of yourself Muur.

Pretty much this.

----------------------------------------------------------

Also, his wife could be angry just because he left her with kids and responsibility that she has to deal with on her own. Which is fine...people are allowed to split. But there are right and wrong ways to do it. Guess it remains to be seen if Corey is actually doing his best to make it easy on this chick, or if he's screwing her over.

Guest Shades of Cool

Well, if they were already getting a divorce anyway then Amy shouldn't be trying to paint the picture differently.

Granted, I don't know everything that's going on in their lives and I don't know what the full truth is.

Edited by Shades of Cool

So you believe in guilty until proven innocent?

I hope some girl doesn't accuse you of rape that you've never met before... cuz you're guilty until you prove your not.

and how often do made up ones get made as proven fake? there's plenty of false rape victims in jail

Yes, I still believe in that when it comes to stuff like this, even if I am falsely accused. And false rape accusations make up, at most, about 4% of all rape accusations, while about 5-10% of actual rapists, at most, actually get punished. Don't bother arguing about this with me, especially if you don't know the stats.

In any case, didn't I say in this case, innocent until proven guilty is acceptable as well? Cheating is different from rape anyway, and I highly doubt Corey will face punishment or repercussion for being falsely accused of cheating, unless he did sleep with Carmella before he and his wife actually separated.

Well, if they were already getting a divorce anyway then Amy shouldn't be trying to paint the picture differently.

Granted, I don't know everything that's going on in their lives and I don't know what the full truth is.

You're right she shouldn't be doing that. However it looks like she might be doing that.

Some people get like that in divorces. They think they are the ones getting screwed over so they go on the rampage and act spiteful.

Edited by Creepia

The story takes a turn, doesnt change that Graves for a while now has become a rather annoying fellow.

Who knows, maybe he cheated on his wife and that lead to them seperate in the first place.

Or maybe his wife was tired of him throwing out those fake hipster motivation quotes and never following them up himself. XD XD

Either way its not a good situation for anybody involved.

well this turned into a shitshow, didnt it?

(am i allowed to swear on the forums? if not, ill censor myself from here on.)

Don't censor them yourself.

Just say everything in full, the system will auto-censor it. If you try to do it manually, you might get tagged as trying to bypass censoring unintentionally, which is still against the rules.

well this turned into a shitshow, didnt it?

(am i allowed to swear on the forums? if not, ill censor myself from here on.)

Don't censor them yourself.

Just say everything in full, the system will auto-censor it. If you try to do it manually, you might get tagged as trying to bypass censoring unintentionally, which is still against the rules.

ok, gotcha. wish i could find a post detailing the rules of the forum