WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel that this is a private matter that should not be discussed by the IWC. What happens in the private lives of these performers is of no concern of ours.

If it's a situation such as Hulk Hogan where someone is being racist, or if Corey's actions for example were due to sexism then absolutely, let's report on it. Otherwise, this is a personal situation that should be kept personal.

There is nothing of importance to report on here - just people speculating who are far removed from the situation.

Corey said WWE would sue her though.

In any case, this shouldn't have been made public, Corey *censored*ed up, and Carmella shouldn't have been called out. Main problem is that she's gonna get heat/more heat than Corey, probably, even though Corey chose to cheat.

Mella deserves some heat. She knew Corey was married with kids and still went along with it. It takes two to tango. That being said, Corey deserves the brunt of it.

She does not if Corey told her he was unhappy in his marriage, said he and his wife weren't together anymore, or in any way indicated it was okay for him to be with Carmella or another girl.
If he was inhappy in his marriage then they could have waited until the divorce was final. Plus, judging by what we have seen it looks like they were not in an open relationship. Cheating is NEVER OK.

If they were separated then it's not cheating, as others above have mentioned, and Carmella is definitely not at fault here if she was told that Corey and his wife aren't together anymore even if they weren't divorced yet.

Point out where I said cheating was okay that you felt the need to say that. I'm not defending cheating, I'm defending Carmella if she thought Corey and his wife weren't together anymore. Either way, whether Carmella knowingly seduced Corey or not, Corey still deserves most of the blame, if not all, because he made a choice. His wife (and I guess even Kim) going after Carmella is dumb, as well as his wife making it public.

You pretty much said in your opening sentence to me that if you are unhappy in a marriage it gives you the right to cheat. Plus, the two bolded parts in your last response don't correlate whatsoever. Carmella could have made the choice to knowingly seduce a married man as much as Corey could have made the choice to cheat. Plus, how long has this been going on for? For all we know this could have going on for months, if not years, and Graves' wife only found out recently. Now that I think about it, if it had been going on a while it would've explained why Big Cass flipped out. I do agree this whole situation should never have been made public in the first place. To be honest everyone sucks in this situation. No one has the right to claim themselves tottally good and innocent.

Enough of the god damn quote pyramid.

Sawwy Creep. I got rid of the gunk from other people for you.

Did I? I thought I said if Corey and his wife were separated, then it's not cheating.

Carmella sucks the least because it's not like she tied Corey down and forced him to cheat, if he did. Even if she did try to seduce him, Corey still made the choice to have an affair, while his wife shouldn't have aired anything. If Carmella was also in a relationship at the time, then she's just as guilty and bad as Corey.

What was wrong with Big Cass for you deem him a shit man?

Hahaha. Okay.

Hell no don't back out of this one. Tell me why you think Big Cass is a 'shit man'. I'd genuinely love to hear why you think that. Other then some professional problems, I'm not sure what on earth gives you the right to tell someone an ex-boyfriend of theirs is a shit person.

So instead of spamming, actually reply with something decent for once.

I'm assuming because of the reports of his attitude backstage? Didn't dirtsheets say he was arrogant and an ass?

Oh yeah I forgot that having professional and mental health issues means he cant have a loving relationship.

Imagine telling someone with those problems that they are a shit person because of it. That makes you a horrible person.

and that means he's not allowed a girlfriend, apparently.

She should date Generations instead, he's way better.

Can't take this forum serious for posts like this. Ya'll need hobbies.

All I said was that Carmella is above Cass and Graves.

Wasn't aware the Internet knights were out in force today. :lol:

Edited by Generations

and that means he's not allowed a girlfriend, apparently.

She should date Generations instead, he's way better.

Can't take this forum serious for posts like this. Ya'll need hobbies.

All I said was that Carmella is above Cass and Graves.

Wasn't aware the Internet knights were out in force today. :lol:

- make claim

- get called out and asked to back it up

- get defensive instead

Makes sense.

In no way am I being defensive. I'm laughing at people for being corny af.

You do that all the time

Really now...Muur acting like I somehow suggested that Carmella was my "waifu" just because I said she commonly dates below her paygrade? That's some cornball shit.

But, whatever keeps you guys entertained, I guess.

How a simple comment about how Carmella should think higher of herself ended up being about me...I'll never know.

Despite how things were made to look on social media this past weekend, Corey Graves and his ex-wife Amy Polinsky have been going through a divorce for around 6 months, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet. Graves has reportedly been living in a different home for two of those months.

Polinsky took to Instagram this weekend and accused Graves of "sleeping with one of my daughters role models" in a now-deleted post, referring to WWE's Carmella. PW Sheet reports that Graves actually informed Polinsky over the weekend that he was now seeing someone else, a relationship that reportedly began after Graves moved out of their home, and that's what brought on the public posts from Polinsky.

Graves' ex also mentioned his battle with alcoholism and apparent suicide attempts in the original post. For those who missed it, Polinsky wrote, "This may be totally below me to do but I'm hurt. I'm sad. I've put 11 years into supporting a man to accomplish his dream only for him to punch me in the gut! I've been through suicide attempts, alcoholism, among so much more with him and stuck by his side. The kicker is finding out that he's been sleeping with one of my daughters role models all along. Carmella and Corey Graves I hope you guys are happy. I really do!"

That post included a family photo along with a text message conversation she had with Graves. In multiple messages, Graves wrote, "I'm dead. I'm at home in my room and I have all of the food. I just kinda wanna disappear forever. Legit, I can't do any better than what I've got. I think this is it for me. I can't top it what I've got, so Why try? I just wanna fade away. Give them whatever they need. I've come to terms recently, that I need to shut it all down. All of it. I'm going to sleep. Maybe I'll wake up. Maybe I won't. I don't wanna wake up anymore. Just make sure the kids know I loved them."

Graves apparently sent a message to Polinsky after her original post that shared private details. Polinsky then shared the message from Graves on her Instagram story. He wrote to her, "I suggest taking that post down, because WWE is gonna sue you. I just got a call."

Polinsky deleted the original post soon after making it but she continued to write other social media posts before her Instagram account was deleted. Sources close to the situation noted to PW Sheet that Graves did not get caught cheating on his wife with Carmella, despite how Polinsky made things seem on social media, and their divorce is close to being finalized.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/02/corey-graves-and-ex-close-to-finalizing-divorce-651085/

You do that all the time

Really now...Muur acting like I somehow suggested that Carmella was my "waifu" just because I said she commonly dates below her paygrade? That's some cornball shit.

How a simple comment about how Carmella should think higher of herself ended up being about me...I'll never know.

The question is though, how do you know that she is above these guys?

You do that all the time

Because you make it about yourself by having complete inane answers to everything.

Also the defensive thing. That is true.