Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BHANGRA_MAN

B.Murphy/Jordan O/Buff UP 130919/A. theory / t.storm/Marty/Moose /Moxley /I. Dragunov/W. Regal/K. Lee/ Dijakovic/ Walter/ Hurricane/ Swann/T. Seven UP

Could always use custom entrance and change his ring-in lol

Awesome job on Regal! I miss him in the games, I feel like NXT trainers should always have a spot in the game for them.

Good point. I guess you could use The Coronel for the in ring motion.

I might do if Wolfie ok with it but likely will just use legitattire logo import it to our caw then upload.

Rest new caw and upload Tuesdayish

I might do if Wolfie ok with it but likely will just use legitattire logo import it to our caw then upload.

Rest new caw and upload Tuesdayish

Ilja Dragunov and Jon Moxley uploaded pics 1st post

Jox Moxley is mine/ WolfgangJTs/ Ryeedee's Dean Ambrose updated for those who missed out on Dead Ambrose

Marty Scurll and moose uploaded ..updated 1st post

Interesting two choices...the detail on Moose's tattoos are insane and Marty's jacket is looking too sweet.

I thought I saw something on Twitter where you mentioned Bray 'The Fiend' Wyatt as your possible finale??

- Cheers

@Jeb you said so far :-). Any suggestions as Toni wont change and I believe Austin face is final I may make nose tad thinner before adding attire. So if you got suggestions might be useful before I finish attires and such?

@Rekka_No_Ryo it does work regal / x-pac/ dragunov/ moose/ etc are on there. I will grab a screenshot for you. Search by creator I haven't added tanu22man as a tag yet.

I don't really have any suggestions to give sorry, I just meant it as looking forward to seeing the final product haha

I'm trying to think what would be the closest move to Ataxia? Bitter End?

Correct, J-Man. Either Bitter End or Pumphandle Suplex 3 (I think) works for Ataxia, which I found out means the loss of control of bodily fluids.

Anyway, I'll leave this here

Austin Theory

Sig: Full Nelson, Superman Punch 2

Fin: Fireman's Carry Cutter, Sister Abigail 4/Bitter End/Pumphandle Suplex 3

Toni Storm

Sig: Diving Leg Drop 3, Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker 3

Fin: Tyler Driver '97

I'm trying to think what would be the closest move to Ataxia? Bitter End?

Correct, J-Man. Either Bitter End or Pumphandle Suplex 3 (I think) works for Ataxia, which I found out means the loss of control of bodily fluids.

Anyway, I'll leave this here

Austin Theory

Sig: Full Nelson, Superman Punch 2

Fin: Fireman's Carry Cutter, Sister Abigail 4/Bitter End/Pumphandle Suplex 3

Toni Storm

Sig: Diving Leg Drop 3, Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker 3

Fin: Tyler Driver '97

Yeah thats perfect sigs and finishers for him.

I'm pretty confident we'll get Ataxia in the DLC moves pack for 2K20, its pretty clear WWE is gonna sign Austin very soon, he was at Takeover in the crowd and he's everything you would want in a pro wrestler, dude has star written all over him.

Ataxia is one of the bigger moves out there right now we aint got, has to be in the moves pack, along with the Kamigoye.