Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BHANGRA_MAN

B.Murphy/Jordan O/Buff UP 130919/A. theory / t.storm/Marty/Moose /Moxley /I. Dragunov/W. Regal/K. Lee/ Dijakovic/ Walter/ Hurricane/ Swann/T. Seven UP

Yes sir, you really nailed it this time. He's done as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for taking the time to make those adjustments Bhangra.

Swann looks amazing! His moves in the game really made me want a high quality CAW of him so thank you! Just a heads up, his entrance and victory motions (as well as 1 taunt) are still in the game under the name "Charm City".

Hi @Ferir Vanagrandr thanks for letting me know. I only discovered after uploading but tbh it is something others can easily adjust if need be. Glad you like the caw

Oh yeah definitely easily done after theyve downloaded the CAW. It was more a PSA I guess than asking you to do the change yourself then reupload. Apologies for possible misunderstanding and once again thank you for all the high quality work and looking forward to whatever else you have in store for all of us.

Hurricane by WolfgangJT converted by me on PS4 NOw. This is on alt account tanu22man please boost this account so I dont have to use too many profiles as my main one is almost full

Tags: BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

HURRICANE?

Seems like a few not realising this is on my alternative account. It be great tanu22man was added to your fav creators list as that's my alternative account or simply use BHANGRA22MAN

Dominik Dijakovic pics 1st post. Upload by Sunday

Thanks WOlfgangJT/ X/ Dr Vries/ Supersauldier for suggestions

3 attire logos by gazwefc

Damn, that looks smooth and as in game model as they come..

You and Your team deserves a Virtual beer..