B.Murphy/Jordan O/Buff UP 130919/A. theory / t.storm/Marty/Moose /Moxley /I. Dragunov/W. Regal/K. Lee/ Dijakovic/ Walter/ Hurricane/ Swann/T. Seven UP

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is weird, yesterday morning I was just thinking I need to flesh out my NXT roster a little (have bumped a couple of guys up to Raw and Smackdown recently) and that it would be great if one of my favourite creators made a Dijakovic or Lee then I log in today and see this! Looking forward to grabbing him at the weekend once he's up. Great work

Thanks everyone and @The D much appreciated your comments. I agree to some extent. WolfgangJT since the last 3 years always said to me I should learning full on face texturing from scratch. I finally decided to do that since the past year with ryeedee and WolfgangJT and mostly finished my graduation in face texturing since the last 4 months. Still self learning and picking up new things. I now find it is far easier to texture faces myself as then I can re-do as much as I like as I know what I am looking for rather then settling because I didn't want to be an inconvenience to anyone else.

@Flor de Cena without saying too much I may be collabing with oldschool on Kieth Lee as I didn't really want to do another Lee caw from scratch as eventhough I enjoy it ..its exhausting lol so watch this space providing I get his base this weekend.

Thanks everyone and @The D much appreciated your comments. I agree to some extent. WolfgangJT since the last 3 years always said to me I should learning full on face texturing from scratch. I finally decided to do that since the past year with ryeedee and WolfgangJT and mostly finished my graduation in face texturing since the last 4 months. Still self learning and picking up new things. I now find it is far easier to texture faces myself as then I can re-do as much as I like as I know what I am looking for rather then settling because I didn't want to be an inconvenience to anyone else.

@Flor de Cena without saying too much I may be collabing with oldschool on Kieth Lee as I didn't really want to do another Lee caw from scratch as eventhough I enjoy it ..its exhausting lol so watch this space providing I get his base this weekend.

Your work is incredible brother. I feel like you've gotten better from last year and get better with each CAW. This year you single handidly have kept me interested in this game with all this FREE DLC.

Thanks for everything this year and I hope we see that Keith Lee to go along with this (too) sweet Dijak!

Just downloaded Dijakovic. Just fyi, I believe the original Feast Your Eyes is "Back Suplex Facebuster 2." He hasn't done it like that since the first couple times he hit it in ROH, but I think it's better than the GTS personally lol Besides that little fix, he plays great. :)

Just downloaded Dijakovic. Just fyi, I believe the original Feast Your Eyes is "Back Suplex Facebuster 2." He hasn't done it like that since the first couple times he hit it in ROH, but I think it's better than the GTS personally lol Besides that little fix, he plays great. :)

Yeah, i mean i know its close to his finisher and all but i've never thought the GTS looked that great with Dijak as a substitute for Feast Your Eyes, the flip into the knee is what makes his finisher so awesome, and without the flip its just CM Punk's move.

So i do agree the back suplex facebuster 2 is the better substitute cause it does have the flip into the knee which is the most important part of the move.

• 1 month later...

Could always use custom entrance and change his ring-in lol

Awesome job on Regal! I miss him in the games, I feel like NXT trainers should always have a spot in the game for them.

Archived