• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

Nick Gage said gay rights or he'll *censored*ing kill you. 😤😤😤

I love how approachable he seems to be lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
18 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

Wait? Am i high or does anybody else see the bird?

Anyway, Vikingo is one reason why i so desperatly want to find more Lucha Libre stuff...it seems to be such a hidden door where you mostly only find clips or gifs of stuff.

Lol I think the bird is part of the tron.

Also, I think people mainly watch via VPN. I know that's how some people on Twitch do it. This is due to some lawsuit going on between AAA and the people behind Lucha Underground:

Back in December, Lucha Libre FMV (the US company behind Lucha Underground) sued AAA for breach of contract and one of their claims was that they owned all Lucha Libre AAA trademarks, both current and future, in perpetuity. The lawsuit was also for “breach of implied covenant of good faith & fair dealing, copyright infringement, trademark infringement and unfair competition.” This meant AAA couldn’t use the trademarks for US shows but could still do so in Mexico. This has prevented AAA from running any shows in the US or having its titles or logos appear in other promotions.

Edited by Fight Me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He should absolutely not be allowed to represent the NWA while doing shit like that.

*Also, he shouldn't be champion...or really even be signed with NWA to begin with...but that's a different story.

Wearing an NWA hoodie is something I could maybe let pass. But the official championship is way out of bounds. 

Edited by Generations

• 2 weeks later...

the people defending her are hilarious. they either don’t believe anything happened or they believe she should be forgiven when she hasn’t apologized nor has she even taken accountability for what her *censored*ing peers are all saying she did to them.

her turning the very real controversy into a part of her character and presentation is *censored*ing lame but i guess it’s a smart business move for when she gets her *censored*ing head booed off. i hope somebody takes one for the team and Sexy Star’s her racist ass.

Disgusting and sad that AJ is part of this now...really dissapointing.
I mean i could understand if Tessa would at least have taken accountability for what she did, but she doesnt.

It wont matter but i will not support this WOW in any way, not when they use her being a racist abuser to profit of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

I still dab ironically to this day but then again I’m not 37 like he is lol

TJP was so pressed though 💀

He does it because he thinks he is cool...doing it ironically is fine. XD
The man is so thin skinned, imagine reacting like this because i fan does what he is supposed to do. XD