Using Managers turned Superstars such as Zelina Vega in Universe Mode

SideEffect34

I just did the manager turned superstar trick for Zelina Vega by downloading her CAW from CC. Now a couple questions. Andrade by default has 'Manager' Zelina Vega as his manager. Would I leave it as that and keep the new Superstar CAW Zelina separate or would I replace the default manager version of her with the new downloaded Zelina and completely ignore the default Zelina Manager version?

Also I tested Andrade coming out with the CAW Zelina and they don't do their specific entrance together and she only stands behind like any other manager would. If I use the CAW Zelina, would I have to create them as a team and give them that entrance so that the CAW version would do the same entrance with Andrade as the default manager would?

It appears the downloaded Zelina only shows her first attire as selectable as Superstar while the 2nd attire is Manager only and can't be switched to Superstar. Is there any way to give her 2 playable attires? Otherwise, I could copy her default manager attire over to the CAW's manager slot and use that whenever she manages.

For the entrance part you probably have to create a tag team with the Andrade and the caw Vega. I myself ignore the default manager Vega because I use the caw one.

As for attires, so far I've seen all managers turned wrestlers have only one attire selectable for wrestling. The other will always be left as manager only. Since this is kind of a glitch I wouldn't want them to meddle with it. At least we get to have a playable Vega & Maverick

For the entrance part you probably have to create a tag team with the Andrade and the caw Vega. I myself ignore the default manager Vega because I use the caw one.

As for attires, so far I've seen all managers turned wrestlers have only one attire selectable for wrestling. The other will always be left as manager only. Since this is kind of a glitch I wouldn't want them to meddle with it. At least we get to have a playable Vega & Maverick

I just go with one wrestling attire and one manager attire to deal with this.

- Me too. I played around with it one day and messed it all up lol so I dld another and just keep the two delegate attires.

Almas and Vega will need a tag entrance.

For some reason current Maria is the only one thats a manager- can be wrestler- in the game I can get two superstar attires for.

- Me too. I played around with it one day and messed it all up lol so I dld another and just keep the two delegate attires.

For some reason current Maria is the only one thats a manager- can be wrestler- in the game I can get two superstar attires for.

The same goes for Dana and Lana too. But not for Stephanie i believe. If a manager attire is tied to the wrestler attire, it works. Stephanie has a seperate model for her manager attire.

The same goes for Dana and Lana too. But not for Stephanie i believe. If a manager attire is tied to the wrestler attire, it works. Stephanie has a seperate model for her manager attire.

How do we get two supstar attires for lana? I keep trying but it wont let me not leave one as a manager.

• 3 weeks later...

How do we get two supstar attires for lana? I keep trying but it wont let me not leave one as a manager.

I dont know about this, didnt play as Lana yet but i just downloaded some off CC.

Archived