46 Pages: Trying a little more

LEGION

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check your attitude at the door sir :rolleyes: It's the principle

6zOyMwF.gif

small reminder that nobody had an issue/hostility when ShowOff or whatever his name was did the same thing years back before anyone else sees me as the bad guy in this. All you had to do was ask like you've done in the past. Guess you knew what I was gonna say following your Damian Priest question so you had to Tekashi69 your way instead and not check-in to see if it was cool this time.

In all seriousness, this beef you and I got is childish and has been for years. I ain't trying to keep it up another year. The "I'm just joking/being sarcastic/just debating" excuse has been played out. Tried to make peace early on years ago asking you what the *Censored* is up with your unnecessary attitude towards me all of a sudden when I ain't do shit to you and each time you brushed it off like it was nothing like their isn't an issue yet here we are for the 1000th+ time like Hart & Michaels. Even tweeted some bs to me one time when I didn't even say shit to you or relating to you. Honestly forgot we followed each other back then till you did that. Nevertheless, If I did do something to you or said something you didn't like whether it was towards you or someone else that I didn't realize, then mybad man. All you had to do was tell me right then and there when I asked you what the issue was. Don't even know why I'm bothering to say this when I know the end result. Folks gonna side with you, I look like the enemy, things cool down, you say some slick shit months later, and we're back to square one. But hey, you're "just a guy posting on a wrestling forum not wanting to be involved in drama" right Creep? Like I said this is childish. You wanna continue throwing subs soon after this post and completely ignore this with me trying to be the bigger man once again due to this internet persona that you apparently don't like, but constantly feed and get a thrill or laugh out of when going after others without a legit reason? Then cool. I know the end result already with you and others glossing over this. One of us gotta continue to grow. Maybe you have been just old school ribbing me to see if I can hang and roll with the punches or we just got a different way of joking around with others online and irl? Just wanna know what the *Censored* is up one last time. Just an Internet forum/don't take stuff serious/ignore it though right? Idk, said my peace. More than likely for nothing. *Kanye shrug*

Archived