46 Pages: Trying a little more

LEGION

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the club Motown ? I think me, Alter, Lyriqz, and Lunchbox were the last green mods lol

Thank you Jeb. If it's okay with ThreeG, I'll explain: You see, when the site got hacked, I asked ThreeG what happened, and then he offered me the chance to be a moderator. I told him 9 appreciate the offer, but someone like Brandon-X or someone who's been here longer should be one, but after some convincing, I accepted the offer. Don't worry, I'll be a peaceful moderator

A green mod?

It's like a unicorn sighting

grats though

Thank you, Faster Than Light. I appreciate it

Not me. I won't change at all.

Whoa Motown, your a mod? I've been using the mobile site for so long that I never noticed, and it's the first time I've seen a green mod in forever.

Yes. AlterNation. I became a mod this morning. It was offered to me yesterday, and I humbly accepted it. Don't worry, I'm a peaceful mod. The only thing is that I will be doing more stuff, and I'm thinking of doing an entrance thread along with signatures and finishers.

She is. I haven't watched many episodes after Meloni left though, but the ones I did see were actually good.

She becomes the director and it basically becomes the Benson show. It's definitely not as good as it used to be. Every season is just finding out *every single rapist* in new York is somehow related to her, or her adopted son, and it's really tiresome.

oh yikes

Welcome to the club Motown ? I think me, Alter, Lyriqz, and Lunchbox were the last green mods lol

Thank you Jeb. If it's okay with ThreeG, I'll explain: You see, when the site got hacked, I asked ThreeG what happened, and then he offered me the chance to be a moderator. I told him 9 appreciate the offer, but someone like Brandon-X or someone who's been here longer should be one, but after some convincing, I accepted the offer. Don't worry, I'll be a peaceful moderator

A green mod?

grats though

hope you're heavy-handed enough

She is. I haven't watched many episodes after Meloni left though, but the ones I did see were actually good.

She becomes the director and it basically becomes the Benson show. It's definitely not as good as it used to be. Every season is just finding out *every single rapist* in new York is somehow related to her, or her adopted son, and it's really tiresome.

oh yikes

A green mod?

grats though

hope you're heavy-handed enough

I sure am. Never tick off a person with polish blood. Also, I upgraded the avatar to something more fitting of a moderator

Heres something a lil freaky

after the new year, it will be the third decade many of us will have been active on this forum

The amount of people taking it seriously is *censored*ing startling

Archived