46 Pages: Trying a little more

LEGION

Well, at least you earned it.

By the way, with the holidays approaching, I just wanted to say it's been pretty cool being part of this forum. Even though I've only been signed up for a year, I've been visiting this site since the days of posting HCTP formulas.

I just hope I haven't been an annoyance to anybody. I know there's a lot of folks from the U.K and Ireland, and even Scotland. I just hope I haven't been an American douche. Hope the holidays are good to you and your loved ones.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU AMERICAN DOUCHE. :hqhq:

You're awesome, man. Just continue to be yourself. You're genuinely kind and your support means a lot.

Thanks man. As far as I'm concerned,

you and Nickbreaker should be paid for the quality you have provided over the years. You guys make this game even more fun.

You're awesome, man. Just continue to be yourself. You're genuinely kind and your support means a lot.

you and Nickbreaker should be paid for the quality you have provided over the years. You guys make this game even more fun.

It was a fun hobby. I can't really see myself going back to creating anytime soon, but thanks! At least 2K provided me with my copy of 2K19 for free.

It was a fun hobby. I can't really see myself going back to creating anytime soon, but thanks! At least 2K provided me with my copy of 2K19 for free.

You're very welcome. Hopefully you're able to just enjoy the game these days. With that being said, thank you for all the great caws over the years.

She is. I haven't watched many episodes after Meloni left though, but the ones I did see were actually good.

She becomes the director and it basically becomes the Benson show. It's definitely not as good as it used to be. Every season is just finding out *every single rapist* in new York is somehow related to her, or her adopted son, and it's really tiresome.

Archived