46 Pages: Trying a little more

LEGION

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure

I just remember reading that before I signed up. By the way, Jeb, is the signatures and finishers list helping you out? I wish we had the actual version of the Wing Clipper in the game. Oh well, at least I can add Austin Theory now that we are getting Ataxia in the new DLC

Not sure

I just remember reading that before I signed up. By the way, Jeb, is the signatures and finishers list helping you out? I wish we had the actual version of the Wing Clipper in the game. Oh well, at least I can add Austin Theory now that we are getting Ataxia in the new DLC
It helped me with the Wing Clipper yeah, haven't been able to use it yet afterwards since I'm out of my dorm for the holidays away from my PS4 lol

Not sure

It helped me with the Wing Clipper yeah, haven't been able to use it yet afterwards since I'm out of my dorm for the holidays away from my PS4 lol

That's great to know man. Heck, I'm just happy to contribute to the community in the some way, shape or form. Enjoy the holidays dude.

It happened to me too, AlterNation. Man, this site is messed up sometimes.

Anyway, I found my Edge Elite Series figure today. It's in great condition.

It messes up all the time tbh. Half the time I want to log in, the server is down.

It sucks, doesn't it? By the way, your caws are missed. Your Trent Seven was my most used caw for 2k19.

Hacking Caws of all sites

So am I.
I just realized that I'm a few posts from 2,500. Is that when you can have a custom member Title?

Used to be 5000 posts, but I think it's lower now

when it was first implemented it was 20,000 lol

Hacking Caws of all sites

So am I.

I just realized that I'm a few posts from 2,500. Is that when you can have a custom member Title?

Used to be 5000 posts, but I think it's lower now

when it was first implemented it was 20,000 lol

Holy smokes. That's a ton. I guess you really had to earn it back then.

Archived