46 Pages: Trying a little more

LEGION

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gin got very *censored*ing popular in the last few years. I'm not a fan of gin, but we do gin and cider very well.

It got so popular that my cousin try ordering it from the UK. It's that good. Plus, I have heard great things about UK Cider. And of course Irish Whiskey is pretty good too. A friend of mine likes that McGregor whiskey.

The 90s were awesome. Great food, great shows, wrestling was fun, and politics weren't messed up.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Okay. You got me. The Clinton administration was awful

american politics arent the only politics tho are they

The 90s were awesome. Great food, great shows, wrestling was fun, and politics weren't messed up.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Okay. You got me. The Clinton administration was awful

american politics arent the only politics tho are they

No. Not at all. Although, things were quite conservative in the U.K., then Blair came in, and not you have to deal with Boris Johnson

feels like 500 quid isn't that expensive compared, but it's probably more than what I paid for when I needed an ambulance.

At least the only comeback Brits have left is mass shooting.

Its only 2/3 of my monthly paycheck, but yeah nah not that expensive at all is it

:rolleyes:

feels like 500 quid isn't that expensive compared, but it's probably more than what I paid for when I needed an ambulance.

At least the only comeback Brits have left is mass shooting.

Its only 2/3 of my monthly paycheck, but yeah nah not that expensive at all is it

:rolleyes:

Not really, just get a better job. /convolutedlogic

But I was saying I thought it'd be like, 1,000 quid or something, given how greedy businesses are.

Archived