46 Pages: Trying a little more

LEGION

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To think, a famous writer from South Africa is mostly responsible for a alot of band names. Meanwhile, I saw a metal band from Michigan called 4 Minute Death Ride.

He was born in South Africa, but he's English. Both of his parents were English and he was never a South African citizen.

To think, a famous writer from South Africa is mostly responsible for a alot of band names. Meanwhile, I saw a metal band from Michigan called 4 Minute Death Ride.

He was born in South Africa, but he's English. Both of his parents were English and he was never a South African citizen.

I did not know that. That's pretty cool.

That'd be a great name for a roller coaster.

You're right. It would be a nice name for a Cedar Point Ride

okay.

Hope this helps

Assassin's Creed Origins has been fun. Is Odyssey just as good?

[http://caws.ws/forum/topic/480014-assassins-creed-series-odyssey/page-4?do=findComment&comment=11142336

But yea I LOVED Odyssey just cause of the Greek setting alone

I've been playing Origins for the last week, and honestly, it's been incredible. I just reached Level 20, and finished the quest where you have to rescue someone Grandpa.

To each their own.

The unwise man weens all who smile and flatter him are his friends; but when he shall come into court he shall find there are few to defend his cause.

Dont gimme that shit I like assassins creed well enough, I was just making a shitty joke

Although I did not like the direction of origins or odyssey

To each their own.

The unwise man weens all who smile and flatter him are his friends; but when he shall come into court he shall find there are few to defend his cause.

Dont gimme that shit I like assassins creed well enough, I was just making a shitty joke

Although I did not like the direction of origins or odyssey

And my apologies for being a dumbass.

Archived