So is title belts underneath coats on alt attires and caws ever gonna be a thing again?

J-man89

I remember having that on 2K18 at one point, then an update came out and ever since then title belts wont go underneath coats on alt attires or caws. Is this ever gonna get fixed or what?

I mean we had it at one point in 2k18, which tells me it should be possible so why haven't 2K fixed this yet? they've had since 2K18, they didn't fix it in that game, now here in 2K19 its still here. This is by far one of the most annoying things in the game for me, everytime a caw with a jacket or a superstar with an alt attire that has a coat i always have to delete it when they win a title belt.

Just seems like a simple thing they could fix but they refuse to do it for some reason.

I remember having that on 2K18 at one point, then an update came out and ever since then title belts wont go underneath coats on alt attires or caws. Is this ever gonna get fixed or what?

I mean we had it at one point in 2k18, which tells me it should be possible so why haven't 2K fixed this yet? they've had since 2K18, they didn't fix it in that game, now here in 2K19 its still here. This is by far one of the most annoying things in the game for me, everytime a caw with a jacket or a superstar with an alt attire that has a coat i always have to delete it when they win a title belt.

Just seems like a simple thing they could fix but they refuse to do it for some reason.

100% agreed... one of the more annoying things about 2K's WWE games.

Any idea what the specific coats are?

Off the top of my head, SaNiTy's jackets and the trench coat that came with Drew McIntyre in the DLC for 2K18.

Also, guys, let's not claim anything is "simple to fix" considering Yukes seems to have lost the ability to program their way out of a paper bag.

• 2 weeks later...

It comes down to outside coats vs even worse clipping than we have now. Many coats would need to be redesigned to have belts underneath without clipping, and Yukes is... well, Yukes.

Na like J-man said, I say they're just lazy/ don't give a shit enough to fix it. it was an issue fixed with an update and removed with another update. I'm sure it's something they could fix again but it's not such a big deal to waste time which is money for them.

Same thing with advanced title entrances. I remember the glitch where the title would disappear for part of the entrance. Instead of fixing it, They got rid of it over 10 years ago and never brought it back.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived