Hello everyone its been ages.

Born2box

Hello everybody. Great work to everyone in the community! I haven't made any caws in years but much respect to everyone that's still going strong 'bhangraman wink wink' lol if u ttype born2box into Google u can still find pics of my old work lol. Either way the games and the content creators just get better and better so hats off to everyone.

Raven and hardy were two of my top choices to make every year. Lol it's been so long and to be honest I have no idea how any of the image stuff works nowadays so I have yet to even attempt a caw plus my days are around 14 hrs working a day so I don't have a ton of time anymore. Thx for the kind words.

Raven and hardy were two of my top choices to make every year. Lol it's been so long and to be honest I have no idea how any of the image stuff works nowadays so I have yet to even attempt a caw plus my days are around 14 hrs working a day so I don't have a ton of time anymore. Thx for the kind words.

Whoa...a b2b sighting. Didn't expect that. Nice to see you around.

Hey b-man, Wolfgang, last ride, the D and everybody it's been a very longtime and I really want to say thx to all of you for creating, playing and keeping this community strong. The creations just get more mind blowing all the time, you the creators continue to grow and evolve with every new game evolution you always raise the bar....it really is just awesome. Thx again for saying hello and all good words. Warms my heart. Thx. PS. I would love to see someone attempt a good Dolf ziggler without his ponytail. Just redo him from scratch as I think the in game model blows and just think the guy deserves a great looking model that only one of you guys can deliver. If your wondering why I don't attempt it myself is really the time and honestly I don't think I could do it justice considering I've never used the image texture option, I don't even know how to use it. More then anything is the time and research time it takes for me to make a high quality caw and I just don't have the time. Either way thx again everyone. Take it easy and happy cawing.

Archived