Repz Studios - CAW Releases - VAMPIRO Uploaded & TONI STORM Preview

Repz

That Raven looks incredible! Just a heads up, if you need any help or references in the future with Signatures and Finishers, check out my topic. It spans across multiple promotions.

Thanks man! Oh wow, cheers dude will reference it in the future! Good looking out dude, I appreciate it!

You're welcome. Happy to be of service.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I don't have Twitter and I prefer to stay away, but do you have characters on there that aren't in here? And any hints as to your next one or do you just drop em when they're done?

So, I don't have Twitter and I prefer to stay away, but do you have characters on there that aren't in here? And any hints as to your next one or do you just drop em when they're done?

Thats fair enough man. I just made a Twitter late last year to get my creations out in the world. I do have some previews on Twitter that arent on here yet. Ill post them on here later tonight.

Brian Pillman is back up on CC.

Like the improvements.

Thank you man! Cheers

You nailed your new Pullman my friend. Koodos to you.

Thanks man!

Just a heads up for Pillman:

For WCW Flyin' Brian:

Sig: Missile Dropkick 1, Tornado DDT 2/ Diving Crossbody 4

Fin: Springboard Clothesline 5, Springboard Clothesline 4

For WWF Loose Cannon

Sig: Diving Clothesline 2, DDT 14 (Used against Goldust)

Fin: Hangman's Neckbreaker 3, Arm Trapped Octopus Stretch (Used in WCW, but also used it as a finisher in WWF)

Hope this helps. Once again, keep up the great work.

Damn, that Pillman caw is unbelievably good. Damn good.

Cheers man! Thanks

For WCW Flyin' Brian:

For WWF Loose Cannon

Fin: Hangman's Neckbreaker 3, Arm Trapped Octopus Stretch (Used in WCW, but also used it as a finisher in WWF)

Cheers man! Thanks!! Will look to this when I make Flyin Brian... Now that I think about it I cant remember Pillman using Springboard moves after his accident.

Cheers man! Thanks

For WCW Flyin' Brian:

For WWF Loose Cannon

Cheers man! Thanks!! Will look to this when I make Flyin Brian... Now that I think about it I cant remember Pillman using Springboard moves after his accident.

He really didn't use them at all. He switched to a more technical style. He started to use the Hangman's Neckbreaker and a version of a Russian Leg Sweep into an Armbar.

Cheers man! Thanks

For WCW Flyin' Brian:

For WWF Loose Cannon

He really didn't use them at all. He switched to a more technical style. He started to use the Hangman's Neckbreaker and a version of a Russian Leg Sweep into an Armbar.

I guess when you rolling with the likes of Flair, Anderson, Benoit, Hart Foundation etc. maybe a little technical wrestling wouldnt hurt to put in his move set haha. Thanks dude, Cheers!

Cheers man! Thanks

For WCW Flyin' Brian:

For WWF Loose Cannon

I guess when you rolling with the likes of Flair, Anderson, Benoit, Hart Foundation etc. maybe a little technical wrestling wouldnt hurt to put in his move set haha. Thanks dude, Cheers!

You're welcome! I know it can be tedious to figure out what to put for signatures and finishers, so I do my best to help out the creators so they can focus on making the caws out there.

For the people who follow this but don't have Twitter.

Here's some on the caws I'm currently working on....

VAMPIRO

117e0xj.png

24cdq1d.png

The thing with Vamp is I lack his actual tights logos from his youth days, I started working on him before I started Penta haha.. Funny how things happen lol

And here's my first Female CAW

Toni Storm

senmtf.png

As you can see I've yet to tackle her attire and do a hairline for her, that's why I've put the hat on haha.

These will be the last 2 CAWs I make before I have a break and wait til SILVER rank and start creating more content!!

That Raven is brilliant by the way, probably the best I've seen since playing these games! I only wish they had a good hair option for his ECW and early WCW days. You know that kind of huge, curly, blonde perm type thing he used to rock? Great head of hair in his day!

Actually, side note, only wrestler I know of to have a hair transplant. Off topic I know, just thought I'd drop some knowledge! Ha ha!

But seriously, great job on all of these!

That Raven is brilliant by the way, probably the best I've seen since playing these games! I only wish they had a good hair option for his ECW and early WCW days. You know that kind of huge, curly, blonde perm type thing he used to rock? Great head of hair in his day!

Actually, side note, only wrestler I know of to have a hair transplant. Off topic I know, just thought I'd drop some knowledge! Ha ha!

But seriously, great job on all of these!

Thanks man! Haha he was my first CAW I made, Big Raven fan here lol.

I hear yah man, we need more variety of hairstyles haha Ravens known for having a big mop of hair back in the day, the closest I got to it was with the Matt Hardy hairstyle but by the end it didnt look too great haha.

Ah yes the old TNA days when he had the hair match with Douglas haha Sinister felt so bad afterwards

Thanks again man. Cheers

Would help if every in-game wrestler was pretty much a CAW like it was on No Mercy. Probably won't ever have that much freedom ever again though sadly.

Archived