NauticalNick’s Women of Wrestling! (Major Updates + Sonya Strong UPLOADED!)

Joshistar

Hey there folks, joined the party late (yet again) but excited to be back and making CAWS.

A massive thanks goes out to WCWNWO-4life for the face textures and a huge thanks to Saturi for the constant help and support with making and cutting logos!

Completed CAWS:

Charli Evans

Nadia Sapphire

Nurse Ratchet

Skye Smitson

Sonya Strong

Trish Adora

Valentina Vazquez

Viva Van

Yuki Kamifuku

Cheers and happy playing!

N.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks very much for all the feedback and comments, just a little progress report:

- Ive scrapped doing Zatara and instead in her place I will be working on Yuki Kamifuku from Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling.

(Updated pictures will be put up soon)

- Skye, Sonya and Valentina all have their first attire done. I feel as if Sonya will be the first released, then following her would be Valentina and then Skye.

As before if you have any queries just post them up on here.

Lacey is one of my all-time favs - If I did do Lacey, I would probably do her Age Of The Fall outfits just because I dug her the most then.

After ive got some of my first CAWS out, I will work on Lacey afterwards along with some other requests that have been brought forward.

Lacey is one of my all-time favs - If I did do Lacey, I would probably do her Age Of The Fall outfits just because I dug her the most then.

After ive got some of my first CAWS out, I will work on Lacey afterwards along with some other requests that have been brought forward.

Yes! Her AotF outfits were amazing!

Hiya folks, so I switched up Valentinas outfits for something different and pics will be coming soon of those changes.

Here is my first attempt at ROHs own, Kelly Klein. Only morphing done so far but I will be tackling her STARDOM attires from last year.

BD4FB47E-2360-4817-917E-AF0DA9492442_zps

As always thanks for the support!

Never heard of her until now. She looks great though. You, Dumeka and Gab8th are the unsung heroes for the female caws. Great job on all of these.

That is such a lovely compliment, thank you very much!

Being from the U.K. myself I think its so important to showcase off what we have on this side of the pond - obviously with the likes of NXT U.K. it opens up bigger possibilities to see the likes of Smitson and the rest of the U.K. contingency I plan to do.

Never heard of her until now. She looks great though. You, Dumeka and Gab8th are the unsung heroes for the female caws. Great job on all of these.

That is such a lovely compliment, thank you very much!

Being from the U.K. myself I think its so important to showcase off what we have on this side of the pond - obviously with the likes of NXT U.K. it opens up bigger possibilities to see the likes of Smitson and the rest of the U.K. contingency I plan to do.

You're welcome. I have the utmost respect for the U.K. creators. All of you are great people proudly showcasing homegrown talent. It's how I found out about Jinny, Candyfloss, Toni Storm, and Millie McKenzie. Keep up the great work!

So Skye Smitsons first attire is done / heres a pic of her entrance jacket with her logos added - a big thanks to Dumeka on that one!

9DFDEC7D-6C08-4EF3-9963-DD2AFAC56BCE_zps

I reckon the second attire shouldnt take me as long and shell be released today at some point.

She turned out great! Happy I was able to help with her creation! She is a great upcoming star. :)

Thank you! :blush:

So Skye Smitsons first attire is done / heres a pic of her entrance jacket with her logos added - a big thanks to Dumeka on that one!

9DFDEC7D-6C08-4EF3-9963-DD2AFAC56BCE_zps

I reckon the second attire shouldnt take me as long and shell be released today at some point.

She turned out great! Happy I was able to help with her creation! She is a great upcoming star. :)

Thank you! :blush:

You're welcome! As someone who remembers when most creators (aside from Hbk89 and ObsessedW/Divas) neglected making quality female caws, but thankfully, things have changed. Now, thanks to all of you, we have top quality created female content.

Thanks very much for the comments and feedback, its great to hear back from the CAW community to see how I can improve and what we all can do as creators to step up our creations.

With that said... #2 - Valentina Vazquez is now uploaded to CC.

BF226E37-EF8A-4DE8-AAB0-2AC4FB425CAF_zps

The upload tags are: #YDNB, CZW and Dojo Wars.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated and updates will be coming shortly..

Archived