Jasonator's Arenas - Uploaded 5 arenas as shows (listed in intro)

The_Jasonator

I noticed that there is a pretty cool creation community here, and thought I'd post my arenas here, in case anyone may be interested in them, I look forward to the feedback :)

The arenas that are uploaded can be found using the WLF tag, I have some arenas uploaded through an alternate profile, if you have problems finding them, let me know, they should all share the WLF tag!

((The following arenas are also uploaded as SHOWS ))

WCW/NJPW SUPERSHOW 1991 - Starrcade in Tokyo Dome

WCW/NJPW Fantastic Story in Tokyo Dome Supershow 1993

WCW/NJPW Wrestling Dontaku 1994

NJPW G1 CLIMAX 2001 FINALS

WWF/AJPW Wrestling Summit 1990

I'm using the same apron/mat logos from last year that were created by Zin5ki (with permission of course).

Wing 1995 - "Curse of the Barbed Wire Bat" Arena

This Japanese hardcore event was pretty crazy (you can find it on youtube) and it looked so different , so I decided to make it. The lime green flooring and the oddly colored ring was pretty ridiculous, but everything about WING is pretty crazy lol. I'm done with the ring, I'm just working on the stage now

jyzDSC6.jpg

XcrSQlW.jpg

Wing 1992 - "Dead or Alive" Arena

This arena is pretty plain, but most japanese hardcore independent arenas weren't all that flashy. I saw a video of the event and figured I'd make the arena for other hardcore/deathmatch enthusiasts lol. The ring is finished but I'm still working of the stage.

4lvZNwO.jpg

bVkjD9x.jpg

Pancrase 1996 Arena

I saw this match randomly on YouTube and liked the uniqueness of the ring/logos, so I decided to make it. I'm still working on the stage area, but so far the ring is done. I look forward to making some more Pancrase rings if they catch my eye :) I'll post here when I upload it to creations.

S37UUnz.jpg

i4sGPrG.jpg

W*NG "CLIMBING UP" 1992 Arena - uploaded to ALT profile

These W*NG arenas were pretty easy to put together, I basically used the same stage setup as my WAR arenas, but made the proper changes to the ring logos. For those who may not know, W*NG was an independent hardcore promotion in japan. They did a lot of co promotional shows with FMW, ECW, and other independent promotions. They had some pretty crazy deathmatches lol.

6g97y8c.jpg

eVFY5gF.jpg

W*NG "MY HEART" 1993 Arena - uploaded to ALT profile!

I made this arena a couple of years ago, and it's cool to finally make it again. W*NG used some pretty weird colors, but it's something different from the norm lol. These arenas are great for hardcore deathmatches lol.

xnTkYsh.jpg

j9eUecN.jpg

Wrestling Association R 1995 Arena - uploaded to ALT profile!

This arena was pretty easy to put together, I used the same setup as my WAR 1994 arena since they are the same promotion essentially, but I made the appropriate changes for the time period. It's as good as I can get it to the real event :)

adN5r1K.jpg

T1dU3Ev.jpg

r5PXkn9.jpg

WAR (Wrestling & Romance) Revolution in Ryogoku 1994

It took me a couple of days but I finally got this arena the way I wanted it. I used a screenshot from the side of the area's double doors for the entrance way, it worked perfectly on the minitron I chose, everything else fell into place.

qrDDePg.jpg

RbSjuES.jpg

fWFYsIk.jpg

NJPW WRESTLING DONTAKU 1993

This was a pretty unique event, this show had wrestlers from NJPW, WCW, AND WWF. Hogan (The current WWF champion) wrestles the Great Muta (current IWGP champion), and Sting wrestles Scott Norton. It's a great show and most of the matches can be found on YouTube and NJPW World. I switched venues for this arena and it helped a bit, I couldn't get the stage accurate because if limitations but it's the best I can do lol. The ring is accurate though, which is mostly important lol.

vKlz78Q.jpg

OL47hBy.jpg

18StbKC.jpg

NJPW G1 CLIMAX 2001 FINALS Arena

I've only watched this match once, but I still had the logos from the version I started on 2K17. I've never seen the stage area, so I created that from scratch. I'm still balancing some stuff, but this is mostly the finished product.

OG919bV.jpg

TU2nw4G.jpg

eaE1Cw5.jpg

SCtJ7Y5.jpg

QcYNErK.jpg

WWF/SWS 1991 in Nagayo, Japan

I always liked this specific arena, I actually tried making it on 2k17 but the lack of logos available made it dificult. I'm glad to be able to get it made this year.

GV4fgZv.jpg

AdLD4xF.jpg

WWF/WRESTLE & ROMANCE 1992 ARENA (10/23/1992)

EwgMEwu.jpg

l3T799o.jpg

This arena turned out really good, I had to work some structures around in the entrance area to light it up a bit better, but it turned out as good as I can get it. :)

WWF/SWS Wrestle Dream 1991 in Kobe, Japan (UPLOADED TO CC!)

Z4gBlZP.jpg

J4Z5rlm.jpg

vBP0qj8.jpg

QlD6eGU.jpg

WCW/NJPW Wrestling Dontaku 1994 (UPLOADED TO CC!)

r6PEmaH.jpg

The ring mat looks discolored because of the lighting, it's actually a darker shade of blue up close.

Q19hvt3.jpg

WWF/SWS Super Wrestle 1991 in Tokyo Dome - (UPLOADED TO CC)

c3a7EJb.jpg

68SVY0g.jpg

WWF/SWS Wrestlefest 1991 in Tokyo Dome - UPLOADED TO CC!

AnD0ZLC.jpg

Jpvprct.jpg

WWF/AJPW Wrestling Summit 1990 - (UPLOADED TO CC!)

evSRGpL.jpg

HMX8Iw8.jpg

Damn dude thats some top notch work you got there.

QFT

Didn't think I would see a WAR arena in 2k19 :P

Thanks for the feedback:) I like creating Japanese arenas, especially arenas that are lesser known, or haven't been made before. I usually come across alot of them randomly while watching matches on YouTube lol.

Can you make these as shows?:

WCW/NJPW Wrestling Dontaku 1994

NJPW G1 CLIMAX 2001 FINALS

WWF/AJPW Wrestling Summit 1990

I already have those uploaded as separate arenas but I can upload them as shows

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get a chance to upload the shows that I wanted? Just asking

I finally uploaded those shows, they all have the WLF tag and they should also have the NJPW tag as well. A couple of them are outdoor arenas, so be sure to set them to night time to get the best look for them, if there's any problems just let me know and I can fix them :) I hope they work

Archived