BHANGRA MAN's and WOLFGANGJTs Xpac and Tori uploaded 13/12/19 PLUS HBK and Punishment 30/01/19

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@TBG guess you will have to delete more logos as that wont be enough. The game is glitched. All i will do is from now on make every caw with one attire

I hope 2K can fix the issue eventually in a future game but I don't have confidence in that because they don't really care.

Yes I will go ahead and delete Martinez' shirt logos and HBK's street attire. Also go back to other creations and delete logos from them that I don't need.

This was mainly previewed on twitter. Please note I am using my alt account tanu22man so please use tags. On main account DX and nwo Xpac attire. Red attire X Pac and tori are on alt account

Xpac should be easily downloadable even with 2 attires as second attire is all in game logos

Tags: BHANGRA2MAN

WOLFGANGJT

X PAC

TORI

That Xpac, jeezus.

I dunno how I missed the Shawn but that is equally amazing. Not huge enough of HBK to want (as in actively go looking for) an alternate form of him but I would prolly d/l that and start a heel run in universe with him.

I have not played a WWE game in 10 yrs. Just bought WWE 19 for $20. This might be a stupid question. But, how do I download the CAWs to my PS4?

in the main menu, go to community creations (make sure you have an internet connection). Press square and search something like for example BHANGRA2MAN, Xpac, and find which creation you want and download it :)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/2/2019 at 1:30 PM, BHANGRA_MAN said:

Sorry HBK was mainly previewed on twitter but now uploaded ..pics 1st post

Tags: BHANGRA2MAN

WOLFGANGJT

SHAWN MICHAELS

Hey - just getting back into 2k19. Was hoping you’d be able to re-up this if you still have it on your system.  Would massively appreciate it. 

Can’t quite bring myself to pull the trigger on 20. 

21 hours ago, BHANGRA_MAN said:

Shawn Michaels is up on alternate account tanu22man ..and one or two more on third alternate account bman22man 

Awesome. Thanks. Was being dumb and didn’t have your 3rd account tagged as a favorite.    Thanks for pointing that out. 

Archived