BHANGRA MAN's and WOLFGANGJTs Xpac and Tori uploaded 13/12/19 PLUS HBK and Punishment 30/01/19

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay alot of your recent CAWs have the logo issues. Zack Gibson, Billy Gunn, and Punishment Martinez run into the problem of having to delete more logos then you should to download them. Once downloaded other CAWs that aren't glitched don't have a problem and they can be the same amount of logos.

There must be something you are doing while creating them that is causing the issues?

This was mainly previewed on twitter but now uploaded

Tags: BHANGRA2MAN

WOLFGANGJT

SHAWN MICHAELS

SHAWN.MICHAELS.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WW

Re-uploaded as back tattoo missing

======

I will update pics tomorrow

Uploaded

TAGS: BHANGRA22MAN

GAZWEFC

PUNISHMENT MARTINEZ

PUNISHMENT.MARTINEZ.CAW.WWE.2K19.2K20.CR

PUNISHMENT.MARTINEZ.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERST

These are perfection, man. Amazing work as always!

So get it about 800-820 logos in order to download it.

Yup!

So get it about 800-820 logos in order to download it.

Any luck? I tend to just keep one attire per CAW. I know it's a pain, but needs must I suppose...

Didn't try it yet and no I can't go with just one attire for each CAW. I will have to delete a number of CAWs and logos to download it and then after redownload everything I deleted.

@TBG either you go a few caws at one attire or manually delete logos till you have 750 slots or 800 is the only work around as I have asked. Mr Madness did the same and managed though hes keeping caws to one attire. In future I will have to maybe as well

Punishment Martinez has really one attire but also has alternate entrance gear with a shirt. Would moving the shirt in one slot with the vest help?

The CAW is glitched so once I delete all that I have to be able to download it I can redownload everything I deleted after. The Billy Gunn CAW had the same issue too.

@TBG its not the caw that is glitched as quiet a few been able to download it.. its I guess at this stage of the game the memory size of some caws and the game is very glitched for some uesers. I am not going to re-upload Punishment as quiet a few are downloading but I guess in future will only do one attire.

Just PM me UK time 9pm tomorrow.

What I dont get is you keep insisting the caw is glicthed but quiet a few have said here its the game that it is glitched and quiet a few have explained your logo count has to be 700. You will have issues with all creators caws soon if you dont delete unused caws. Keep on to of it

Anyway PM me tomorrow at a time that suits you for CC and if you ask nicely I may try one attire slot for you as you been asking and asking and asking. But do PM me and nicely

PS that be the first and last time I do it. In future try to delete more unused logos. I will try where possible to keep to on attire

Yeah one attire is definitely the way to go if you want a lot of caws. I do this on all my saves n when I feel like it I'll take logos that are 512 and make them 256, but only logos that fill up the whole Square or else you'll have that white outline on them

Yeah one attire is definitely the way to go if you want a lot of caws. I do this on all my saves n when I feel like it I'll take logos that are 512 and make them 256, but only logos that fill up the whole Square or else you'll have that white outline on them

I go with using all the CAW slots but have a few Championships and Arenas downloaded and I don't use Create A Movie at all as that takes way too much space.

That Michaels is awesome by the way! But it kills me inside to see him with a shaved head. I know it can happen to any of us, and it's happening to me!! But that guy deserved hair till the day he died!

You got any other masterpieces in the pipeline for this year if you don't mind me asking?

Think you'll be back again for 2K20?

This was mainly previewed on twitter but now uploaded

Tags: BHANGRA2MAN

WOLFGANGJT

SHAWN MICHAELS

Re-uploaded as back tattoo missing

======

I will update pics tomorrow

Uploaded

TAGS: BHANGRA22MAN

GAZWEFC

PUNISHMENT MARTINEZ

PUNISHMENT.MARTINEZ.CAW.WWE.2K19.2K20.CR

PUNISHMENT.MARTINEZ.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERST

These are perfection, man. Amazing work as always!

That HBK caw looks tremendous! You know, he doesn't look that bad without hair. Martinez looks great too. Amazing work on these two.

@TBG its not the caw that is glitched as quiet a few been able to download it.. its I guess at this stage of the game the memory size of some caws and the game is very glitched for some uesers. I am not going to re-upload Punishment as quiet a few are downloading but I guess in future will only do one attire.

Just PM me UK time 9pm tomorrow.

What I dont get is you keep insisting the caw is glicthed but quiet a few have said here its the game that it is glitched and quiet a few have explained your logo count has to be 700. You will have issues with all creators caws soon if you dont delete unused caws. Keep on to of it

Anyway PM me tomorrow at a time that suits you for CC and if you ask nicely I may try one attire slot for you as you been asking and asking and asking. But do PM me and nicely

PS that be the first and last time I do it. In future try to delete more unused logos. I will try where possible to keep to on attire

Finally downloaded it. I had to get it down to 870 logos. Now though it's causing other creations to take more space then before. For instance I am trying to redownload what I had to delete for Martinez. It's glitching everything.

Archived