BHANGRA MAN's and WOLFGANGJTs Xpac and Tori uploaded 13/12/19 PLUS HBK and Punishment 30/01/19

BHANGRA_MAN

This was mainly previewed on twitter. Please note I am using my alt account tanu22man so please use tags. On main account DX and nwo Xpac attire. Red attire X Pac and tori are on alt account

Tags: BHANGRA2MAN

WOLFGANGJT

X PAC

TORI

X-PAC.CAW.WWE.2K19.2K20.CREATE.A.SUPERTS

X-PAC.CAW.WWE.2K19.2K20.CREATE.A.SUPERST

X-PAC.CAW.WWE.2K19.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.SE

TORI.POCH.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WWE.2K1

WOLFGANGJT

SHAWN MICHAELS

SHAWN.MICHAELS.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WW

SHAWN.MICHAELS.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WW

Re-uploaded as back tattoo missing

======

I will update pics tomorrow

Uploaded

TAGS: BHANGRA22MAN

GAZWEFC

PUNISHMENT MARTINEZ

PUNISHMENT.MARTINEZ.CAW.WWE.2K19.2K20.CR

PUNISHMENT.MARTINEZ.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERST

WOLFGANGJT

SHAWN MICHAELS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just downloaded, looks awesome!

I know this is off topic, but I have never been able to download your Zack Gibson? Do you know how many logos it is as I have over 100 free logo spots spare and it still won't let me? If it's a glitch, do you know how to get around it?

Thank you.

hardly 23 I been told

and Punishment re-uploaded asback tatoo missing

Use the delete all unused logos facility guys

What is this delete all unused logo facility you're talking about?

I have to manually go in the deletion tool and find which ones are no longer attached or assigned to CAW's and delete them myself. Is there a way around that?

hardly 23 I been told

I have to manually go in the deletion tool and find which ones are no longer attached or assigned to CAW's and delete them myself. Is there a way around that?

Prepare to have you mind blown!!

hardly 23 I been told

Prepare to have you mind blown!!

Blow it please!

Guys on ps4 and xbox there is a button that deletes all unused logos for you..a great feature since last patch. On ps4 in deletion utility use the triangle on the logos page 12 or 13. I use this all the time

Sadly alot of the times I use it the game makes mistakes in removing some logos that are being used. As a result I don't use the feature.

Guys on ps4 and xbox there is a button that deletes all unused logos for you..a great feature since last patch. On ps4 in deletion utility use the triangle on the logos page 12 or 13. I use this all the time

Sadly alot of the times I use it the game makes mistakes in removing some logos that are being used. As a result I don't use the feature.

Same here. Recently this feature deleted all the logos and face textures used on some of my CAWs.

Same here. Recently this feature deleted all the logos and face textures used on some of my CAWs.

All?? Really???

All?? Really???

All the logos on some CAWs. Yeah. I would use the feature to free up logo space, then I would find that one or two CAWs or arenas were missing all custom logos. It doesnt happen every time fortunately, but having to redownload a CAW for logos every time is inconvenient.

There is definitely something funky going on with CC right now. Im having the same problem with this as people are having with Gamevolts A.J. I have nearly 100 free logo spots and the max logos message comes up for this. Looks like someone submitted a ticket to 2K reading through their boards.

If anyone has figured a way out to get this awesome caw with the same issue let me know!

Great work by the way as always.

There is definitely something funky going on with CC right now. Im having the same problem with this as people are having with Gamevolts A.J. I have nearly 100 free logo spots and the max logos message comes up for this. Looks like someone submitted a ticket to 2K reading through their boards.

If anyone has figured a way out to get this awesome caw with the same issue let me know!

Great work by the way as always.

Having the same problem Can't download this CAW!

@TBG and others from what i heard when you logoa have reached around the 850 number due to memory size you can struggle to download a simple caw with 2 attires. Mine only has 22 logos.

So make sure you only have around 820 logos and try

Its so frustrating that every year there seems to be a stupid glitch or issue with CC where we have to create new work around to download these awesome CAWs.

I try to hold off on some of these great creations just because Im constantly nervous about my logo limit. It really sucks that they havent found a way to make downloading easy yet...maybe one day

Anyways, this CAW is amazing per usual BHANGRA22MAN. I wish you could make him skinnier at 66 but get the game makes them bigger as they get taller. I actually made him 64 and he looks a bit better in game compared to the other superstars.

Cheers! Cant wait for whats next

@TBG and others from what i heard when you logoa have reached around the 850 number due to memory size you can struggle to download a simple caw with 2 attires. Mine only has 22 logos.

So make sure you only have around 820 logos and try

Logo size too. If there are alot of big logos that you have it causes problems. Although the Billy Gunn CAW is definitely glitched as his logos are not that big in size but it takes 5MB.

Archived