Manager to Superstar Attires (PS4)

nystyle

I think if a character is by default only a manager, you can't have two wrestling attires for them. The second attire will always be set as manager. But for some one like Lana, Dana and Maria, since they have wrestling models also you can use their manager model as wrestling models.

I think if a character is by default only a manager, you can't have two wrestling attires for them. The second attire will always be set as manager. But for some one like Lana, Dana and Maria, since they have wrestling models also you can use their manager model as wrestling models.

Even though it's a current manager only maria that had the two superstar attires?

Even though it's a current manager only maria that had the two superstar attires?

Yes.

Archived