How do you guys play universe

samboing

So I currently have my 3 slots filled with wwf vs wcw wars, ruthless aggression era and current with the soon to be AEW debuting soon. But I just wondered how do you all go about promoting NXT stars up to either SD or Raw? I want to trim down the rosters too as 50+ is way too high really, so older guys will be retired. Would u also demote jobbers and lower card to NXT?

Sorry bit long winded thanks for any suggestions

Thanks, I suppose once a few guys have dominated the divisions they can go up, the lower mid carders can go down and maybe repackaged

The good thing in this year is that you can assign superstars to divisions/belts, so that should make things easier to compartmentalise.

I think for the first time ever Im gonna concentrate on the current roster, usually its the attitude or RA era but think the current could be a lot of fun (even though I dont follow current goings on anymore) there are a lot of superstars on the main shows so may trim them down a bit I think too

I use the shows that are already there and the roster is pretty similar to the actual rosters. With a few minor changes such as reuniting American Alpha.

As far as NXT, that's usually where I place my CAWs. I don't think I'm moving anyone to the main roster yet.

After I hit WrestleMania I may restart or at least Revamp.

I just kinda do a basic universe. Only things I do different is arena and title belt changes, I'l use caws and then some past people too.

One thing I'll always keep is Smackdown and Raw, albeit changing the look to my favorite stages from the 2000's, but they'll stay right where they are.

Something that I do to trim down the roster is to look at the ages of wrestlers. I basically do my Universe as if it happened in real life so I try to do it as I would in real life.

Guys who are below the age of 28 are those I pay a lot of attention to, this is where I try to check out who could be my top players in the future and guys that are above 35 are those I don't invest too much into. They get their time to shine if I love them but I try to keep in mind that they are not going to be " The Face of My WWE " when they are close to 40

Cool thanks for the help everyone, Ill try and look at the ages. Its annoying cos I dont want to be editing every show, dont have much use for Cena and HHH so taken them out of the title pictures and will retire Cena soon but the first match of my year is raw Cena vs HHH! ??? Yeah exactly the match I wanted

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't played much properly, but I always have a complete fictitious Universe with CAWs created by myself and its own record continuity. The stars do mix a little bit on both the shows. Having taking the time to set up Twitch and YouTube channels, I currently build up the story and rivalries offline and update on here and social media whats going on before then streaming the PPV.

As for booking, its not always possible to use the rivalries to full effect. For example I have 3 people feuding over the World Title, which isn't possible to set. Also, as I am building the story it inst always possible to have the matches I want, some a lot of time booking the card is needed.

Is it better to have auto rivalries off? Will I still get rivalries made?

With they way I play Universe, purely for streaming purposes then I don't have auto rivalries on because it may not work.

I also don't set rivalries that often, maybe 1 per show, just so I can tell the story, I do use the cutscenes though to lead a story on. For example, I have Heather Armstrong and Casey Matthews feuding.

Show 1:

Cutscene, Casey Matthews Promo, interrupted by Heather Matthews. So my story

''Heather Armstrong on her debut, interupted Casey Matthews, not saying a word the youngster attacjed Casey and left the ring''

Show 2:

Heather Armstrong faced Rachel Van Der Beck who is a feared, dominant and deranged character. I played as Van Der Beck planning on trying to squash Heather but she was tough. Cutscene saw Casey come out afterwards and raised the Championship.

For the story:

mUExQrC.png

uRjjhBU.jpg

I usually dim the weekly shows and play the PPVs, I use the potential and auto rivalries to have feuds and make PPV cards. Will I still get potential rivalries if I turn auto rivalries off? Like if I sim a match, will I still get the superstar screen pop up

I'd maybe suggest starting a new one as a test to see what happens?

Archived