WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

Braun probably isnt cleared. He did have elbow surgery not long ago.

Those tag belts are nice looking. Better than what I thought they would come up with.

I didnt watch Raw, just some highlights, but are you guys assuming that Finn will be the demon or did they do/say something?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braun probably isnt cleared. He did have elbow surgery not long ago.

Those tag belts are nice looking. Better than what I thought they would come up with.

I didnt watch Raw, just some highlights, but are you guys assuming that Finn will be the demon or did they do/say something?

It would make sense, i mean how would you expect Finn to battle the Beast, besides after being basically challenged by Vince and the physical punishment from the match with Jinder and the 4-way, you expect him to take it to that level(the Demon) to face Lesner. It is not like the build for him and Rollins from Summerslam a couple years, where he became the Demon out of nowhere. Then again, he has only two weeks to prepare, so who knows.

I agree with everybody regarding the New Women's Tag Championship, that it looks good. It's nice they added some same details from men tag team belts but did not fully copy it. The new shape and design in the middle looks clean and nice, not to mention side plates are included too (Hoping the Men's Tag Championship get those too).

Also, really happy that the championship is for both brands since there are not a lot of women superstars. Makes the match up fresh and different, and we will not see unusual random creation of women tag teams just to be able to fill the spot in each brand.

I agree with everybody regarding the New Women's Tag Championship, that it looks good. It's nice they added some same details from men tag team belts but did not fully copy it. The new shape and design in the middle looks clean and nice, not to mention side plates are included too (Hoping the Men's Tag Championship get those too).

Also, really happy that the championship is for both brands since there are not a lot of women superstars. Makes the match up fresh and different, and we will not see unusual random creation of women tag teams just to be able to fill the spot in each brand.

I was worried that they would just copy the male belts, and just modify a couple of details(the helmets on the plate) or the strap color (which they kinda did).

Didn't they also say recently that the belts would also be defended on the NXT brands(US and UK) as well?

I wish Finn's Demon character would be portrayed as another part of his personality, kinda like a multiple personality kind of thing. Where he'd be more bad and crazed and then sometimes he wouldn't be able to control it, but he'd try to fight off that part of him or something of the like. I think it'd be a cool angle, instead of it only popping out at pay-per views.

Just a reminder that 205 Live is back on Tuesday nights after SD. Judging from Cedric's tweet, they didn't know til it was announced on Twitter. It was fun while it lasted for the cruiserweights to go on before SD with a full and awake crowd.

Archived